Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC 2003 Announced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by hotcheme

do you think ultra is going to be the week before of after? cause that is going to make a big difference in my plans.

That is the $50,000 question!

My guess is 2 to 1 that it will be on the weekend of the 22nd, i just dont see it being on the 15th, just too early!

They said they were not going to release that information for another 10 days.They also siad that when they do release the dates and location , it will be mailed to those who are signed up for there mail release , that will happen in a week.

So is thid info true? HMMMMMM......

I called them yesterday at 4:pm NOV. 12th 20002

Ok, this is fucked up about Ultra.......

If they have it the Saturday before (the 15th), no dj's/people will be there, because nothing starts till Tuesday, But if they have it on the saturday of the 22nd, the conference would still be in session, and the awards show and seminars would be that night, so not many DJ's/attendee's can show up either.......

I dont know how they will work it out.

im not booking anything until i see when the venues are announced....i dont care how much the price goes up...id rather be safe...as for the conference itself i could give a rats ass...i just wanna know when and where the DJ's are spinning at night and hopefully go to the Radio 1 party and the pool parties...the official WMC hotel is so far off the strip its retarded to even go there....im hoping that the venues start either the Friday before (3/14) or the Friday after (3/21) because thats gonna fuck up my vacation days and ultimately mess up my annual Ibiza trip in the summer...and this year im basing my whole trip on what night Tenaglia spins at Space...u people on this board are going to crucify me when i tell u that being from Danny T's hometown ive still never seen him spin which is crazy but since i dont do drugs and vinyl doesnt serve alcohol he wont be seeing me there...I will be at Limelight on Thanksgiving Eve though

• 4 weeks later...

prices for clubs werent to bad the most i spent was $50 to c fucking jp blow ass monkeys well DT was fucking blow the roof off space next door for $35. I think Deep DIsh was 40 but they were spinning like 20 hours, so it was well worth it. Tiesto,judge jules and scott project(ohh yea and DT on the terrace) togther was only $35. its been a almost a year so maybe im off in club cost but i rember it not being to bad, you could save a buck or two by getting on some guestlists. oh yea and ULTRA was $65 but well worth it, u will never c a line up like they have ever in the USA,