Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC 2003 Announced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know there have been mulitple posts, however i think this deserved a new thread.......

Winter Music Conference 2003 Has Been Confirmed for March 18-22, 2003 at the Radisson Deauville Resort Miami Beach, Florida....

GET YOUR PLANS SET NOW>>>>>SAVE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roha3000

Whats with it being held Tuesday through Saturday?? Last year it started on a Friday. I thought it was much better that way.

yeah, i agree on that...

fwilson: yeah, good question... ultra was the shit last year... i definatley wanna check it out again.

just a tip for u newbies...

flying into Ft La. is cheaper and there is some kind of shuttle service that will get u to Miami for like 30 bucks, when i remember that info i'll post it so fly into Ft L.....

and bring lots of $$$$$$$$$$$ :) B/c if u guys griped over 50 for tiesto and pvd up here, wait till u get down there...

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by joeg

yeah, i agree on that...

fwilson: yeah, good question... ultra was the shit last year... i definatley wanna check it out again.

This really sucks for me, I wanted to celebrate my 21st birthday at WMC, I was hoping the dates would be the same as last year. i don't turn 21 til march 22nd :(

Originally posted by doubtness

Well....

I would like to know....whoever went last year.

How much did it cost you in total?

Hotel, Airfare, etc....

for the n00bies heading down for the first time, here is an approximate guess for u guys.....

per person

Flight : Anywhere from $200-$400 after taxes

Hotel : Miami - At least $500/week

Lauderdale or Burbs $150-$300 a week

Car : Kia : $150-$200 week

SUV/Sedan About $400/week

So far, its like almost a grand.......

If you are there for 5 days, expexct to spend at least $75-$100 a day to get in to parties and drink......

Thats about $1500 BEFORE food, shopping, gas, fun, and drugs.......

Remember, the sooner u get the shit outta the way the cheaper it is.......

My first WMC (3 years ago) I payed $420 to fly into Lauderdale cause I waited till the last minute!!!!!!

This year, I booked everything a month ago, and I am only paying $100 a night to be on Ocean Drive, and my ticket was only $120!!!

Originally posted by fwilso01

for the n00bies heading down for the first time, here is an approximate guess for u guys.....

per person

Flight : Anywhere from $200-$400 after taxes

Hotel : Miami - At least $500/week

Lauderdale or Burbs $150-$300 a week

Car : Kia : $150-$200 week

SUV/Sedan About $400/week

So far, its like almost a grand.......

If you are there for 5 days, expexct to spend at least $75-$100 a day to get in to parties and drink......

Thats about $1500 BEFORE food, shopping, gas, fun, and drugs.......

Remember, the sooner u get the shit outta the way the cheaper it is.......

My first WMC (3 years ago) I payed $420 to fly into Lauderdale cause I waited till the last minute!!!!!!

This year, I booked everything a month ago, and I am only paying $100 a night to be on Ocean Drive, and my ticket was only $120!!!

hey, where did you book your flight and hotel from? that sounds like a sweet ass deal

Delta will fly you into miami for $180+tax=$210 thats less than $99 each way.......if you go to travelocity, you can fly to lauderdale for like $130 now i think........just change the hours a little bit for takeoff time, and the price will change, i guess there are cheaper times to take off and land........

PM me for a cheap hotel $110, one block away from ocean drive, right in Miami Beach! It's not that fancy, but it is in the HEART of everything......other than that, you will not pay less than $150 (usually $200+++) a night to stay in Miami Beach......you might be able to spend like $120/night to stay in Downtown Miami (away from south beach......DEAD at night), or you can spend like $50 a night for a motel 6 in Fort Lauderdale

Well....

Hotel, Airfare, etc....

wmc2002...

airfare - appx. 250$ rdtp from PHL - MIA

hotel - stayed at a friend's condo, gave them 100$ for the week

food - since we had a kitchen, about 150$ in groceries

clubs/drink/etc - appx. 300$

car rental - 280$

Well....

Hotel, Airfare, etc....

Air: DC-MIA $180

Hotel: cheapest I could find diveded by 3 people for 5 days, $170..hell u aint gonna be spending alot of time in the room anyways.

Car: Who needs a car if your staying on the beach. Cab it to downtown to go Space or Spin and that way you dont have to be dealing with parking

Covers: a grand total of......$60 for 5 party nights. Got in for free twice by just getting there early. Got reduced admission to 2 other parties by signing up on their guest lists (look out for those guestlists) and paid $30 to get into Space for Deep Dish...which was not planned at all...if it would have been planned then I wouldve made an effort to get on their list.

Booze and party favors: that is totall up to each person. $40 for 2 party favors and I lost count on the booze, but got open bar a couple of times.

Food: I didnt have an appetite most of the time :D seriously, get a room with kitchen and get some groceries, eating out everytime will drain you of $$$...I think I went through 3 boxes of cereal while I was there