Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: biz, spacious, whoever.

mikeydny

Originally posted by pod

They just announced the dates yesterday...the clubs need a bit of time to organize themselves...

The only thing im wondering along with tons of other people who are scratching there heads on why it starts when it does, if the parties Space, Crobar, Level, etc, etc, etc, will go hand in hand with the days of the Conference, my guess is yes, just wanna know 100% before my friends and myself, book hotels, and they book plane tickets.

Well I got my WMC letter today and it says this...

Nightclub showcases - during wmc 2003 top artists and djs from around the world will perform live throughout South Beach's best nightspots. These five nights of non-stop showcasing offer a relentless line-up of talent like no where else in the world!

So im assuming that answers my question for me, thank you Biz, any early early word on who Space is booking....

When we talked about this a while ago, I think one night at Space, should consist of....

Lawler, Rivera, Howells, Stephan, thats a lineup, better then that Oakenfold nonsense.