Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking For Band Members.

razorx

Im from moved to Boston 3 years ago I was born in Guatemala and I came here looking for a band and I

have most of the band already but im looking for people who have knowledge and understanding about music and different styles because we are trying to make a new style of Rock so please if you play an instrument and you think you know alot about music please E-amil me back thank you!!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

My skin flute makes beautiful music.... then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... and I be-holdin' some beauty everytime I play that flute!

It's way too early for this stuff... somebody get me a bagel samich.

mmmmmm (that's to the bagel samich btw) with bacon egg and cheese please. How about on a croissant though :)

Originally posted by whadupg

mmmmmm (that's to the bagel samich btw) with bacon egg and cheese please. How about on a croissant though :)

:laugh: you weren't mmmmmm'ing my skin flute?? :confused:

Ah the old croissant vs. bagel debate. I usually go for bagels just because they're more filling and they're not loaded with butter. But every once in a while, you just have to go croissant. So, where's my samich?

My skin flute makes beautiful music.... then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... and I be-holdin' some beauty everytime I play that flute!

It's way too early for this stuff... somebody get me a bagel samich.

Ummmm yeah Mike Energy, I think you took that too far

:laugh: you weren't mmmmmm'ing my skin flute?? :confused:

No.

Ah the old croissant vs. bagel debate. I usually go for bagels just because they're more filling and they're not loaded with butter. But every once in a while, you just have to go croissant. So, where's my samich?

Always about you isn't it??? Bagels are TOO filling (I'm not a big breakfast person) - I'd prefer turkey with lettuce and tomato on a bagel for lunch - croissants are for breakfast. :tongue:

Originally posted by jk9

I was enrolled in the Julliard School of Classical Music for 3 years, I have mastered the "triange". I have played all over the west at multiple cowboy lunchs', please let me know...

"come and get it"!!

seriously though...that's all i played when forced to pick an instrument in nursery school. i mastered it during my time there...seriously.