Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it just me or....

Originally posted by thehype

is there a bigger sence of unity on the jersey board then some of the other boards?

I think it's because alot of knew each other before CP, because we all frequent the same spots. Then we have our friends join, and we hang as a big group....or what have you....lol:D

Originally posted by piro8

Maybe we can all get in a circle and join hands inside deko and sing "Coomba-ya my lord, coomba-ya" as a sign of Unity. j/k

Seriously, everyone that I've met on here are real fun to hang out with and are really down to earth. :)

shaddup or ill knock your teeth out. there is unity for ya lol

when r u guys coming to Deko again

Maybe we can all get in a circle and join hands inside deko and sing "Coomba-ya my lord, coomba-ya" as a sign of Unity. j/k

Seriously, everyone that I've met on here are real fun to hang out with and are really down to earth. :)

I can understand the fun part, but down to earth?? Are we talking about the same people

:laugh: :laugh:

It's true though...everyone I have met is very down to earth and nice....

:D

See JP??

dknybabe agrees, thanks for the back-up.

I will add nice to the list...But this down to earth is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard.:laugh: How many times have you had to close 1 eye just to see clearly?:laugh: How many times has hunnie been carried out of a club? How many times has spygirl passed out in my car at dennys? How many times have a blacked out (or how many times havent I blacked out?)..How many times has stardo let one rip in a given nite?

:laugh:

Down to earth??:confused:

Originally posted by jp18

I will add nice to the list...But this down to earth is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard.:laugh: How many times have you had to close 1 eye just to see clearly?:laugh: How many times has hunnie been carried out of a club? How many times has spygirl passed out in my car at dennys? How many times have a blacked out (or how many times havent I blacked out?)..How many times has stardo let one rip in a given nite?

that can be down to earth just a lil too much to drink

Hey that was only once!!!!!!! That shouldn't count.....:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

See and all those stereotypes about people from Jersey are wrong, at least the people from the board. Jersey rocks!

I'll test my memory here, but I've only met Stardo (almost by mistake at Sandbar), LatinaZ, Misk, Neena, Piro, IBleakin, BMW4Jay, Hunnie, DJDan, TempKid, VIP, DoublePlay, PipDaddy, JoeyS, StarBryte, Spygirl (I think) and Jarmenio & BShah briefly. And there's probably a few others I missed. Oh yea TheHype too. And hmmm......... I have to admit, the few people that I have met from the board have been good people, no matter what race, sex, shape, size, color or planet they're from.

Originally posted by njdionysus

See and all those stereotypes about people from Jersey are wrong, at least the people from the board. Jersey rocks!

I'll test my memory here, but I've only met Stardo (almost by mistake at Sandbar), LatinaZ, Misk, Neena, Piro, IBleakin, BMW4Jay, Hunnie, DJDan, TempKid, VIP, DoublePlay, PipDaddy, JoeyS, StarBryte, Spygirl (I think) and Jarmenio & BShah briefly. And there's probably a few others I missed. Oh yea TheHype too. And hmmm......... I have to admit, the few people that I have met from the board have been good people, no matter what race, sex, shape, size, color or planet they're from.

Yes, we have met twice I believe...lol

I agree, everyone is fun and so not that sterotype we always here about....:D