• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hmmm famous person

alyssa milano

real person

my friend darlene but i never would even if i had the chance.

wouldnt fuck up a 17 yr friendshipwith one of my best friends jsut for a night of sex

fool, it will bring you closer.

Originally posted by jp18

fool, it will bring you closer.

not always.. it's very scetchy w/ something like that

3 things could happen....

1. it brings you closer

2. it does nothing...things remain the same & the experience was a great in the heat of the moment

3. things can get very wierd after that..... jealousy usually occurs after that and you feel funny talking about other guys/girls to them like you did before!

trust me..... :tongue: #3. is most likely to occur

Originally posted by hunnie818

not always.. it's very scetchy w/ something like that

3 things could happen....

1. it brings you closer

2. it does nothing...things remain the same & the experience was a great in the heat of the moment

3. things can get very wierd after that..... jealousy usually occurs after that and you feel funny talking about other guys/girls to them like you did before!

trust me..... :tongue: #3. is most likely to occur

I thought you would have figured it out by now, that when I make a short response Im just joking around...When Im serious I put some thought and detail into what Im saying (rarely ever on this board), but thanks for enlightening me.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

actually we had talked about the what if before..

but conidering she is engaged dont think its happeneig.

plus even if somethign came out of it wha if it didnt work out later then u still lose a really good friend .

so ill just keep that one friends lol

Are you friends with the fiance?? if not GO FOR IT!!

Originally posted by mystify82281

are a new fan or have u liked her since she was kelly kapowski on saved by the bell? :confused:

I've been a die hard fan of hers since the saved By the bell dayz, Bayside and college years. I am also a tru 90210 fan I always thought she made the show worth watchin. She was alot better then Brenda.

Originally posted by thehype

I've been a die hard fan of hers since the saved By the bell dayz, Bayside and college years. I am also a tru 90210 fan I always thought she made the show worth watchin. She was alot better then Brenda.

90210 was my favorite show ever!!! Still watch the reruns on FX!!! It DID get better though when "Valerie" came - I always was on her side w/the whole Kelly/Valerie drama....

Dknybabe -- yeah that cell phone was ridiculous..... actually the whole show was, but i LOVED it.... !!!

Originally posted by hunnie818

OK MISSY ELLIOT ;)

Will you be attending Deko tomorrow night chicken??

No mam I have to save my energy for Friday where Shortbus will be showing me all my new moves and then club 252. Then sat off for sicilia and armenios b-day.