Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Listen to this one............

dabannedjew

This is some fucked up shit: :mad:

My fathers assistant today had to leave work because her 15 year old daughter was jumped by 20 black girls ( not to be racist just telling you the facts ) walking home from school today the fucked her up because she was walking on the same sidewalk they were on and she didn't move out of there way....:mad: what the fuck is that about I just dont understand what is wrong with some people today this little girl is a sweet heart I have met her before and the mother and father are the nicest people in the world, why did they deserve this drama. I was going to go to the school with her and start smacking people but then I thought you cant hit a bitch but you can shake the shit out of them... This is some fucked up shit and it really pisses me off the way some of these kids are raised today.... And just an FYI they dont live in the ghetto they live out west in pembroke pines and it is a nice area to live in...........:confused: