Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warning: Maniac At Large!!

After further analysis I've come to the conclusion that hunnie is sufferring from one of the following conditions:

1. paranoid schizophrenia :shake:

2. dimentia :screwy:

3. multiple personality disorder (which i currently suffer from) :shaky:

4. soco withdrawal :drunk:

If you see her in public, please be advised that she is a very dangerous and unstable woman. DO NOT play any club music in her vicinity or serious convulsions and/or dancing like arhythmias may ensue. If you must travel the streets at night, it is advisable to be armed with a flask of soco. If she approaches you, lay the flask down, back away slowly, then find safe quarters. Please notify the proper authorities upon witnessing this recently delusional person. Thank you.

-- Mgmt

Originally posted by dogekid

After further analysis I've come to the conclusion that hunnie is sufferring from one of the following conditions:

If you see her in public, please be advised that she is a very dangerous and unstable woman. DO NOT play any club music in her vicinity or serious convulsions and/or dancing like arhythmias may ensue. If you must travel the streets at night, it is advisable to be armed with a flask of soco. If she approaches you, lay the flask down, back away slowly, then find safe quarters. Please notify the proper authorities upon witnessing this recently delusional person. Thank you.

-- Mgmt

i dont have split-personalities.....yes you do...no i don't...yes you do...NO I DONT ! geez hunnie would you just shutup! No! you shutup hunnie......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and i certainly dont have schizophrenia.....at least thats what the voices tell me...............:goofy:

bitch go get my soco and lime....dont call me bitch...You go get it....hunnie im gonna kick your ass! NO i'm gonna kick your ASS hunnie...i wanna freaken shot! WHat????? i'll try...who are you talking to hunnie??? what?? what do you mean??? dont you hear that voice???? hunnie i think your crackin up!!!!!

i'm normal i tell ya! i dont know where you get this from??

:confused:

Originally posted by dogekid

-- Mgmt

Funny you posted this, I think the rest of the board is suffering from a disease known as "Normal and boring" :laugh:

keep it up hunnie;)

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

well there are times i may be boring but i am sooo far from normal.

after everything EVERYONE (outside of shlonger) has "done" on this board, we're all a couple sandwiches short of a picnic. i wouldn't have it any other way either... what's the fun in talking to normal people. :zzz: