Clubplanet Nightlife Community

6 1/2 months left for Memorial Day weekend who is.....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been waiting for a post bout MDW 03. You know you are from jersey when you start plannin memorial day weekend from now. I am acutally havin serious doubts bout rentin a shore house this summer eventhough I live in freehold. I know the past 3 MDWs i've stayed at the surfside

i can't believe you started this thread. i was just about to post a new one asking if it was too early to start planning for the summer.

so, since i didn't really know anyone from the board during the summer, where does everyone normally stay? belmar? sleaze? ortley?

i'd like to be a farmer down there for the summer, but farms and the beach just don't mix too well do they? why is that? :confused:

dogekid, you ask why the farm and the beach don't match. Well, think about it for a little. How would you like to be strolling along the 16th st beach in belmar, looking at some nice tits, when SPLAT!!! you just stepped into a big pile of cow shit. Oh, I know, you totally forgot that Ned and Elsie bought out Dunkin Donuts and now there is a herd of cattle there. Your bad. Now how are you gonna look talking to a girl with a big pile of stinky hot shit on your foot. Oh, wait a minute, with all the flies and steamy poop on the beach, I doubt there will be any girls. So you go back to your house and clean yourself up and its on to Ortley, to the surf club. Now, you have a kettle and redbull in your hand, and stroll out onto the beach section when you stumble over a little fence and end up in a pile of rubble. You look up, confused as Ronald Reagan because that little fence was never there before. But, alas, you wanted to be a farmer this summer, so now you're LYING IN A FUCKING PIG PEN ON THE SURF CLUB BEACH WHERE THERE USED TO BE POUNDS & POUNDS OF TITS, NOW YOU'RE LYING IN PIG DUNG. I don't know though pal, why is it that there aren't any farms and beaches together. Straighten up, I'll be up there in less than two weeks. - the Professional

Originally posted by badassmafuka

attending the BADASS's Central & Carteret Memorial Day Weekend afterhours party..............Labor Day was a big hit this year we are going to

LIKE EMERILL would say: LETS TAKE IT UP ONE MORE NOTCH :D

it would be tough to top labor day at central and carteret.

Originally posted by professional22

dogekid, you ask why the farm and the beach don't match. Well, think about it for a little. How would you like to be strolling along the 16th st beach in belmar, looking at some nice tits, when SPLAT!!! you just stepped into a big pile of cow shit. Oh, I know, you totally forgot that Ned and Elsie bought out Dunkin Donuts and now there is a herd of cattle there. Your bad. Now how are you gonna look talking to a girl with a big pile of stinky hot shit on your foot. Oh, wait a minute, with all the flies and steamy poop on the beach, I doubt there will be any girls. So you go back to your house and clean yourself up and its on to Ortley, to the surf club. Now, you have a kettle and redbull in your hand, and stroll out onto the beach section when you stumble over a little fence and end up in a pile of rubble. You look up, confused as Ronald Reagan because that little fence was never there before. But, alas, you wanted to be a farmer this summer, so now you're LYING IN A FUCKING PIG PEN ON THE SURF CLUB BEACH WHERE THERE USED TO BE POUNDS & POUNDS OF TITS, NOW YOU'RE LYING IN PIG DUNG. I don't know though pal, why is it that there aren't any farms and beaches together. Straighten up, I'll be up there in less than two weeks. - the Professional

thx pal, i needed that.

now, why is no one answering my question? where does everyone normally stay?

stardo...you can sleep in my pillowcase every night. my bad, you'll be busy with my good friend shortbus, so you'll need to find me a replacement for you.

Originally posted by stardo

Im going in on a house this year. Who is letting me and my chickens in??????

No no no, dont not get a house Stardo I told DEELITE also you guys can stay at my condo when ever you want trust me dont be embarassed when it is women like you guys I dont consider you as a stragler.... The only straggler are guys except for Piro, thats my nigga.... Anyway dont be stupid and spend 1500 save the 1500 and stay by me you know BADASS doesnt mind when there are Bitches & Hoes in the house...........lol

Originally posted by badassmafuka

No no no, dont not get a house Stardo I told DEELITE also you guys can stay at my condo when ever you want trust me dont be embarassed when it is women like you guys I dont consider you as a stragler.... The only straggler are guys except for Piro, thats my nigga.... Anyway dont be stupid and spend 1500 save the 1500 and stay by me you know BADASS doesnt mind when there are Bitches & Hoes in the house...........lol

Badass For President!!!:)

Stardo.. I ran the idea of the Chicken shorehouse past Hubby BadAss We can stay free of charge so that problem is solved. Angelicious and I did it for half the summer... and I kinda like being a straggler.. With that said..

FIRE ITTTT UP.

Only one thing.. LET ME BUY A NEW STEREO FOR THE PLACE.. I dont know if I can deal with that skipping all summer.. and Can I request that we are not allowed to play a song more than 19 times in one hour? Unless its that soulshaker remix.

In all seriousness t

ATTN: BADASS, BOBBYDIGITAL & ALL THE HOES STAYING AT THE CENTRAL & CARTERET SHOREHOUSE THIS SUMMER ......

YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOUR IN FOR THIS SUMMER WHEN THIS GUY YOU KNOW (HINT: THE COOLEST GUY YOU ALL KNOW)

FINALLY ... RETURNS TO RESIDING IN SEASIDE FUCKIN HEIGHTS THIS SUMMER!

CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL .... WHAT THE MICROWAVE IS COOKING !!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

Ok .. number 1 my post cut off.. so what i was saying was Angelicious u are right, without you I never would have met the Carteret crew and my summer wouldn't have been as slammin as it was.. THANK YOU.. Fuck this hottie of the month shit.. im nominating you for SUPERDUPERSPECTACULAR FRIEND OF THE YEAR. I will crown you with a Tiffany Tiara and an apple martini..

MR. CHOOPA.. I think we need to rephrase this HOES IN THIS HOUSE COMMENT.. #1, its bad enuff that badass calls us BITCHES AND HOES, but I accept it cuz I choose the Bitch label instead of the hoe.. but when you just say TO ALL THE HOES.. You really aren't leaving me much of a choice here.

:mad:

MR. CHOOPA.. I think we need to rephrase this HOES IN THIS HOUSE COMMENT.. #1, its bad enuff that badass calls us BITCHES AND HOES, but I accept it cuz I choose the Bitch label instead of the hoe.. but when you just say TO ALL THE HOES.. You really aren't leaving me much of a choice here.

:mad:

Originally posted by djchoopa

ATTN: BADASS, BOBBYDIGITAL & ALL THE HOES STAYING AT THE CENTRAL & CARTERET SHOREHOUSE THIS SUMMER ......

YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOUR IN FOR THIS SUMMER WHEN THIS GUY YOU KNOW (HINT: THE COOLEST GUY YOU ALL KNOW)

FINALLY ... RETURNS TO RESIDING IN SEASIDE FUCKIN HEIGHTS THIS SUMMER!

CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL .... WHAT THE MICROWAVE IS COOKING !!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

Sir the BADASS & DIGITAL must interview you and the microwave will only contain food::: Hot dogs, hamburgers, etc...... you asshole for that comment you should be banned :mad:

anyways BITCHES & HOES is said by me because that is all I have been yelling all summer long late night after TEMPS at the HERSHEY SQUIRT MOTEL

The number 1 rule in the house is NOOOOOO SLEEPING!!!!!!!!!

If anyone of course except the STARDO & DEELITE feel they need to sleep my bed is open because I think sleeping is over rated :eek: :eek: