Clubplanet Nightlife Community

6 1/2 months left for Memorial Day weekend who is.....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hunnie818

Hey! I wanna be part of the chicken sleepover crew too! :(

Thats it you are nominated you are welcome anytime to my condo ask DEELITE I dont care when it is hot girls

Hey DEE remeber every weekend how many BITCHES & HOES piled in the BADASS Bedroom you and Jess and Jenny 2 in my bed but of course I respected my friends and never pulled the move........:D

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Thats it you are nominated you are welcome anytime to my condo ask DEELITE I dont care when it is hot girls

Hey DEE remeber every weekend how many BITCHES & HOES piled in the BADASS Bedroom you and Jess and Jenny 2 in my bed but of course I respected my friends and never pulled the move........:D

:D ok im happy

hmmmmmmmm, i wonder what happens when you put a bunch of chickens a room with 1 badass.........:eek:

There was no pulling on anything in the badass bed. :rolleyes:

HUNNIE, u have to come down.. I know its only November and all but I'M PSYCHED.

WHat I always thought was funny was all the unknown people that would show up in the condo. I woiuld call that afterhours the sucky one, and it was the afterafterhours that was GOOOOD.

Sir the BADASS & DIGITAL must interview you and the microwave will only contain food::: Hot dogs, hamburgers, etc...... you asshole for that comment you should be banned :mad:

I can never be banned from the shorehouse ... and besides .... my application to get in the shorehouse was accepted about 3 summers ago ............ BIG BOY !!! :peeleft:

Welcome Aboard MR. CHOOPA...buckle-up cause its gonna be a BUMP-y ride!!...i hope you can make it through the whole summer and u dont have to drop out halfway through...u know how it is you r getting old...

HEY DEEELITE....FIRE IT UP!!!!!....i know you can just see me swinging my arm in the air while screaming that!!

BAD ASS...we should start taking applications from bitches and hoes for next summer...oh and also its a good thing we r gonna have a TANG COORDINATOR around to keep the birds in the mix in our line-up.

Originally posted by dogekid

thx pal, i needed that.

now, why is no one answering my question? where does everyone normally stay?

stardo...you can sleep in my pillowcase every night. my bad, you'll be busy with my good friend shortbus, so you'll need to find me a replacement for you.

No No NO Stardo belongs to no one darling. YET

do the "HUNGRY EYES" dance Hunnie

:laugh:

Hunnie should stand on one end of the dance floor at Deko while Badass stands in the middle then Hunnie runs towards Badass and he holds over his head like Swayze held Baby during the last dance. that would be sweet.

Badass would get a, "WOOOOOOOOOOO" from me. :)

Originally posted by piro8

Hunnie should stand on one end of the dance floor at Deko while Badass stands in the middle then Hunnie runs towards Badass and he holds over his head like Swayze held Baby during the last dance. that would be sweet.

:laugh: :laugh:

yeah until he drops me....i bang my head....get a cuncusion...& go to the hospital

There goes the rest of my weekend :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh:

yeah until he drops me....i bang my head....get a cuncusion...& go to the hospital

There goes the rest of my weekend :rolleyes:

Don't worry about the floor being hard. I'm bringing a cardboard box so I can breakdance so you should be okay if he drops you. :D

Well thats is why we can practice in the lake and you can wear a white tank top like BABY did :D

ok but then you have to crawl acreoss the studio floor and sing that song to me.......

Oh Sylvia.........

Yes mickey?.........

How do you call your loverboy???

Oh loverboyyyyyy .......

you have to do that part k?! :tongue:

Originally posted by piro8

se you guys got to get to know hunnie better.

the object is to limit her miving as much as possible so she doesnt end up knocking someone out. let her pop your ass a few times and youll start standing further and further from her

ok but then you have to crawl acreoss the studio floor and sing that song to me.......

Oh Sylvia.........

Yes mickey?.........

How do you call your loverboy???

Oh loverboyyyyyy .......

you have to do that part k?! :tongue:

The you have to sing the part

BABY oh sweet baby......... your the one

dang dang dang dang da da da

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

se you guys got to get to know hunnie better.

the object is to limit her miving as much as possible so she doesnt end up knocking someone out. let her pop your ass a few times and youll start standing further and further from her

i warned you all to keep your distance from her. she's like inspector gadget in those dance circles man. she'll be all the way on the other side of you and then she'll be like "go go gadget legs" and BAAM you're layin face down on the cold dance floor.