Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Global Gathering, downtown MIA, 11-30

quest4sunrise

Hey, I just was reading the New Times today and I saw a big festival or something happening @ the Ice Palace Film Studios called Global Gathering. I still don't know a whole lot about it, but the talent is diverse and wicked as hell:

Deepsky, Acosta, Tall Paul, Edgar V, Sandra Collins, Dave Ralph, Jimmy Van M, Junior Sanchez, Spacemen, Uberzone, AK1200, DJ Rap, Monk & Confucius (2/3 of R.I.T.M.), Styke, Bruce Keindl, J Clark, 8on, Ashrock, and others TBA

Anyone else interested? Man this coming week will be like a mini-WMC!! Oakie, Picotto, Jules, BT, and now this... MADNESS!!

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

Hey, I just was reading the New Times today and I saw a big festival or something happening @ the Ice Palace Film Studios called Global Gathering. I still don't know a whole lot about it, but the talent is diverse and wicked as hell:

Deepsky, Acosta, Tall Paul, Edgar V, Sandra Collins, Dave Ralph, Jimmy Van M, Junior Sanchez, Spacemen, Uberzone, AK1200, DJ Rap, Monk & Confucius (2/3 of R.I.T.M.), Styke, Bruce Keindl, J Clark, 8on, Ashrock, and others TBA

Anyone else interested? Man this coming week will be like a mini-WMC!! Oakie, Picotto, Jules, BT, and now this... MADNESS!!

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

yeah, i just saw the ad for it myself in Street magazine. not a bad line-up. theres something for everybody(trance, house, d & b, etc)

but its probably gonna attract a younger crowd, lot of candy raver types. though i would like to see jimmy van m and dave ralph...

hehehehehe my future ex-girlfriend...that's hilarious. i look forward to hearing dj stryke as i am probably the only fool in miami not to hear you. but my boy digital 7 really digs you. so yuo come highly recomended.

i know that jimmy van m is playing he posted on the global underground web-site.

who's coming out!

this line up is too good to be true!

Let your mind go on a journey into the land of progression with ...

DEEPSKY live P.A.!

ARMAND VAN HELDEN extended set

TALL PAUL

JUNIOR SANCHEZ

GEORGE ACOSTA extended set

SANDRA COLLINS

JIMMY VAN M

T CONFUCIUS exclusive dj set

EDGAR V

J.CLARK

STRYKE

J LUV

BRUCE KEINDL

HARD DRIVE

Get down to the bangin' Breakbeat sounds of ...

UBERZONE live P.A.

KOMA n BONES

SPACEMEN live P.A.

TIPPER

PRIZM & ECLIPSE live P.A.

SENSEI live!

feat. JOHNNY DANGEROUSLY vs. BFX

ASH-ROCK vs. WRECK

RICK WEST

DEBBIE D

8ON

K-AHZZ

MONIKER

JEFF NICHOLSON

RAMATRON

World class DRUM & BASS!

DJ RAP

AK1200

ROB SWIFT of the X-ECUTIONERS

USUAL SUSPECTS

ADAM F

HIGH CONTRAST

MERLY B

DUBLEX

B-BOY ROY

MC DUCHESS

MC BASS NACHO

anyone?

Originally posted by mrmovement33

hehehehehe my future ex-girlfriend...that's hilarious. i look forward to hearing dj stryke as i am probably the only fool in miami not to hear you. but my boy digital 7 really digs you. so yuo come highly recomended.

i know that jimmy van m is playing he posted on the global underground web-site.

should be a fun night. dec 6th @ space will be fun too!!!! loooking forward to meeting ya.

paz,

stryke