Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Global Gathering, downtown MIA, 11-30

quest4sunrise

Originally posted by stryke303

you may want to check w/ steve and dave, sean. i think dave may be doing candyland or something, so he may have dropped off the lineup for this party. not sure. maybe you and matt can investigate.

Yeah, I'll find out at Hallucination what's up with that. Do you know your time slot yet, Greg?

i look forward to hearing you spin dj stryke. if not at this festival @ space on december 6th or whatever club you will be at. local talent is always greatly appreciated by my house loving ears. dj roland has also mentioned how he digs you as well and your music. keep it coming. i know dj's hate to confine themselves to one specific genre, but what exactly do you like to spin?

No problem mrmovement:cool: ,

anyway, I used to listen to alot of techno back in Colombia(mostly stuff like Adam beyer,jeff mills and my fave Richie hawtin), since I've gotten here to miami I listen mostly to progressive. Too bad Stryke's night @ RED is over, went a couple of times and it rocked...I haven't been getting alot of new music lately, the only new stuff i have gotten as i said before is progressive stuff...

Peace.

hey guys,

again, thanks for the kind words. i can promise lots of new techno both nights i play (got some great new adam beyer stuff, and jeff mills as well!). meng, still no word from matt about dave. told him about it. he's looking into it. i'm not sure what my timeslot is. but i'm gathering since i live here that i'll be treated like dirt by the organizers (wink wink). we'll see how they decided to treat me. filling up the final scratch w/ some great new records i've been buying (yeah, that's right...i purchase music!) hope to meet ya all!

paz,

stryke

www.signalcommunications.net

and my fave richie hawtin

good choice...... I'm flying to Chicago tomorrow night to see him and Sven Vath @ crobar (and to all of u who haven't been to crobar chicago its nothing like crobar miami, much better vibe/music).......................

Originally posted by matik

(and to all of u who haven't been to crobar chicago its nothing like crobar miami, much better vibe/music).......................

I agree with that, however, according to the Crokiddies I talk to, that place has gone downhill since PsychoBitch and Teri left.

At least Cro-chicago is bringing in some good talent. Hope it was fun.......

As for this festival, when is it? (I am too lazy to go back to the front page after reading this thread........I'm lazy)

Lola:tongue:

Originally posted by stryke303

hey guys,

again, thanks for the kind words. i can promise lots of new techno both nights i play (got some great new adam beyer stuff, and jeff mills as well!). meng, still no word from matt about dave. told him about it. he's looking into it. i'm not sure what my timeslot is. but i'm gathering since i live here that i'll be treated like dirt by the organizers (wink wink). we'll see how they decided to treat me. filling up the final scratch w/ some great new records i've been buying (yeah, that's right...i purchase music!) hope to meet ya all!

paz,

stryke

www.signalcommunications.net

I heard Dave Christophere, the closet punk rocker himself, will be spinning there for sure....not Monk, though...I'm gonna try to make it to this...