Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buster and Rex Riddem - Kobe this Saturday

djbuster

hey guys,

i'll be playing up in Baltimore this Saturday, if any of you feel like taking a little road trip.

Kobe is a fresh space, that serves great sushi and stays open until 4 am, (unlike most other places in Baltimore).

Kobe

1023 N. Charles St.

Baltimore, MD

:)

Originally posted by djbuster

hey guys,

i'll be playing up in Baltimore this Saturday, if any of you feel like taking a little road trip.

Kobe is a fresh space, that serves great sushi and stays open until 4 am, (unlike most other places in Baltimore).

Kobe

1023 N. Charles St.

Baltimore, MD

:)

I was just there last night (it was my friend gina's bday....Gina C. that is). the night started out with some girl spinning DnB. nothing but old tracks and floor fillers. and then some guy started out spinning bad techno and then some funky breaks. the last dj saved the night! it was 2 guys, both african american. I think one of them was N Dinga? something like that. anyway, those guys spun some goood funky shit! loved it. Anyway, around 1:40 or so the bartender flashes the christmas lights on and off(they run around the ceilings), and that is the sign of last call. If they see you with a drink around 2, they come around and chuck it in the bus bin no matter if its full or half empty. There wasnt much of a dancefloor at all, but plenty of places to sit. I didnt eat sushi because im not cool enough. besides, who would want sushi breath?

If any of you arent familiar with getting to kobe. it's really easy! take 495 N Baltimore exit. stay on that and look for another baltimore exit. after exiting, you're going to be on that road for a while....like 45 mins or so. once you're closer to bmore look for downtown bmore signs. take that exit. it's going to split. one for downtown and one for MLK Blvd. take the downtown one. stay on your right lane. make a right on conway st. and then a left at charles st. go str8 up that street. it will split, but it merges into the same st again. look for the belvedere hotel on your right. the entrance to Kobe is actually on the side of the hotel. hope this helps