Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday FU

I have been waiting for this ALL Week...

I have lots of FU's this friday..

FU to my alarm clock that didnt go off on tuesday morning, and I was late 40 minutes to work.

FU to my job on Tuesday as well. Once you wake up and have to rush, the rest of the day was down hill after that.

FU to my accounting teacher for giving us a 25 page test.

FU to the place by my house that made a REALLY lousy cup of coffee this morning.

FU to medicine that you cant drink on. And a hooorraayyy goes to tonight when i can drink again.

FU to my brakes that are squeeking and stuff..(anyone know what that might be?)

Thats it for now....

Anyone else?

Originally posted by xrapturex

FU to my alarm clock that didnt go off on tuesday morning, and I was late 40 minutes to work.

FU to my job on Tuesday as well. Once you wake up and have to rush, the rest of the day was down hill after that.

FU to the place by my house that made a REALLY lousy cup of coffee this morning.

FU to medicine that you cant drink on. And a hooorraayyy goes to tonight when i can drink again.

Thats it for now....

Anyone else?

the squeaking is prolly nothing but some dirt in between your break pads thats what it is 90percent of the time it is nothing to worry about it will work its way out

Originally posted by trewguy

the squeaking is prolly nothing but some dirt in between your break pads thats what it is 90percent of the time

Ya know, thats what i thought...so I went and got the car washed, and it stopped, but now its back again. It was only washed a couple of days ago....oh well. I feel all stupid when I drive and pass people and its all squeeking...:rolleyes:

Ya know, thats what i thought...so I went and got the car washed, and it stopped, but now its back again. It was only washed a couple of days ago....oh well. I feel all stupid when I drive and pass people and its all squeeking...:rolleyes:

getting the car washed wouldn't help get it ou its in between your break pads it will work its way out it just takes time or you could just bring it to a mechanic and pay money for them to look at your breaks

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

if they are squeaking only when you apply the brakes it is probably only brake dust or dirt like trewguy said....but if they are squeaking when driving on not breaking then you may need to get new breaks

if thy are squeaking whileyour driving it probally lose belt not the breaks the breaks will not squeak unless there is pressure against them

Thats it for now....

Anyone else?

You must be glad it's Friday.....:laugh:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hmmm my week has been rather delightful. i am sure tomorrow night will be better than most. Although i want to go out and get my leaves done and i can't.

1. Go do your leaves you big faker....

2. Delightful? What is that they new key word?? :laugh:

big huge humongus friday FU goes out to my roommates girlfriend .( well if you saw her you would know why its big and humongus)

does this friggin chick have a home. i mean she is always here. her friggin boyfriend went to work and shes here. im getting tired of haveing one roommate for a month and 2 for 1/2 the month. Maybe its time to raise the rent or find a new roommate

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

big huge humongus friday FU goes out to my roommates girlfriend .( well if you saw her you would know why its big and humongus)

does this friggin chick have a home. i mean she is always here. her friggin boyfriend went to work and shes here. im getting tired of haveing one roommate for a month and 2 for 1/2 the month. Maybe its time to raise the rent or find a new roommate

Did you talk to him about it yet?

My first FU goes to myself for procrastinating my paper that was due yesterday at 12:30... I winded up doing it in the morning and it was HORRIBLE :(

Next FU is for my roommates puppy, I love it to death but it won't stop shitting in our house!!!!

That's it! I had a pretty ok week......... :D

ok my FU goes out to my ex-bf who didnt pay his damn cell phone bill and the fawkin creditors are comin after me! now i have to come up w/ $1100 by next week. asshole. im so pissed. he already owes me money too. and my other FU goes to all my damn exams that i have to study for this weekend. woohoo im gonna have a lot of fun studying this weekend! yeah okay! :mad:

doubleplay - I WILL MOVE IN !!

me and mr. pickles may be homeless sooner rather than later !!!

as for my FU's here they go ..

FU to designers who can't make jeans long enough for us 5'7" girls to wear with heels !!

FU to the chick in the cubicle next to me who got me sick !!

FU to the next few months because i know they are going to be soooo TOUGH for me !!

FU to the lunch delivey guy for being late, i am STARVING

where is my damn sandwhich !!

HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKND CP HEADS !!

:)

Originally posted by barbiegirl

doubleplay - I WILL MOVE IN !!

me and mr. pickles may be homeless sooner rather than later !!!

as for my FU's here they go ..

FU to designers who can't make jeans long enough for us 5'7" girls to wear with heels !!

FU to the chick in the cubicle next to me who got me sick !!

FU to the next few months because i know they are going to be soooo TOUGH for me !!

FU to the lunch delivey guy for being late, i am STARVING

where is my damn sandwhich !!

HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKND CP HEADS !!

:)

You have a nice weekend too...good luck with the jeans!!