Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey, wake up!! We're going to see Lawler Saturday!

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by vicman

meathead will be in de houze?!?!?!?

It's looking that way... tough to pass up a ride to NYC! (I usually drive and I really can't do it again this week... TOOOO much!)

So it looks like we might need the forklift again... there's going to be tons of girls in k-holes! It's like a little piece of heaven.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Should I just look for the rainbow lei? :D

Let's meet up! Vic will probably be whoring himself near the dj booth.

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Meeting up sounds good to me... Vic, want to meet-up near the DJ booth, say when Lawler comes on (if not earlier)? I'll be the one wearing a purple shirt with pink triangles. I just picked it up at the store the other day, it's such a cool design, what do you think it could possibly mean???

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Meeting up sounds good to me... Vic, want to meet-up near the DJ booth, say when Lawler comes on (if not earlier)? I'll be the one wearing a purple shirt with pink triangles. I just picked it up at the store the other day, it's such a cool design, what do you think it could possibly mean???

:laugh: Hopefully that you're a lesbian.

Do you know what time Lawler comes on?

3-ish

We are hitting a bar beforehand if you guys want to meet up. Either NOCA or Emerald Pub. Both are on Spring street right next to each other. 5 blocks up from hubert....head left towards the west side high way 1 block. Be there around 12...head to arc by 2.

:mad:

Originally posted by teamj5

3-ish

We are hitting a bar beforehand if you guys want to meet up. Either NOCA or Emerald Pub. Both are on Spring street right next to each other. 5 blocks up from hubert....head left towards the west side high way 1 block. Be there around 12...head to arc by 2.

sounds good!

who's got the :smoke:

Originally posted by snatch69

sounds good!

who's got the :smoke:

Good to see you're alive! :)

Hey, do you have Vic's cell phone #? Vic, we'll give you a call once we get into the city and situated. I think we may be going out to dinner with Danysh (used to post here, moved to Atlanta, posts on NB all the time now). But, after dinner I'm sure we'll be down for drinks :pint:

Originally posted by teamj5

3-ish

I thought you were going to Sound Factory? :D:kiss2:

*makes a note of NOCA or Emerald Pub* How will I know which one you decide on? Should I just walk into both places and scream your name? :tongue:

Good to see you're alive! :)

Hey, do you have Vic's cell phone #? Vic, we'll give you a call once we get into the city and situated. I think we may be going out to dinner with Danysh (used to post here, moved to Atlanta, posts on NB all the time now). But, after dinner I'm sure we'll be down for drinks :pint:

i'll be getting int o the city around 8 i think, i'm leaving tommorrow around 3pm, but i wanna drive out to brooklyn to leave my car there before heading over to manhattan.

meathead, check your pm's i'll send you my #.

actually, scratch those two places.....lets hit this up :) A little house to get the booty shakin warmed up

http://www.naughtybooth.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=26979

and a map so you know where to go. may show up earlier if there is free beer involved ...and talks of getting laid

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=%20343%20West%20Broadway&csz=New%20York&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map