Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fashion No No's at a club

Originally posted by whitecamaro

yea i love deko but the asshole at the door has to go.....tells me not to wear my adidas out anymore....sorry buddy, they're diesels sucker....how bout next time that faggot shaves that shit off his face....that looks a lot trashier than my diesels

yo watch what you say thats steven segalls brother hell kck your ass with his pony tail lol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

yo watch what you say thats steven segalls brother hell kck your ass with his pony tail lol

not that guy...he is cool...never had a problem with him...actually never had a problem with anyone at any club except this one guy...i think he is just miserable....i understand how he feels...i would be a little pissed too if i had to stand outside all night while all these hot girls are inside(ex. solargirl & her new friend singlsolarchic....wow)

not that guy...he is cool...never had a problem with him...actually never had a problem with anyone at any club except this one guy...i think he is just miserable....i understand how he feels...i would be a little pissed too if i had to stand outside all night while all these hot girls are inside(ex. solargirl & her new friend singlsolarchic....wow)

u going tongiht to platinum ???

u going tongiht to platinum ???

think i am going to pass on tonight....wearing myself out bigtime....i'd rather stay in tonight and be good to go for tomorrow....seriously, if i get worn down i am gonna sound like shit tomorrow so, club bed is where its at tonight

think i am going to pass on tonight....wearing myself out bigtime....i'd rather stay in tonight and be good to go for tomorrow....seriously, if i get worn down i am gonna sound like shit tomorrow so, club bed is where its at tonight

I think i'm w/ you on this one....3 nights in a row....tomorrow being the 4th....:tongue:

i cant do it....no 4 day stretches unless its the summer!

sleepy sleep tonight...and party like a maniac tomorrow!...we will be allll rested and psyched for tomorrow !!! we will rule DEKO!

hmmm im guessing it will be an early ngiht tonight. get home like 2 am instead of 7 am lol

I guess i have to say this again b/c i saw it out last weekend

NO WHITE PANTS AFTER LABOR DAY!

i saw so many girls out with white pants and white CAPRIS!

Its november just because it was warm last week doesn't mean you can wear them..

also everyone should wear clothes that flatter them.. don't listen to the sales lady.. bring a friend who is going to be honest with you!

Originally posted by hunnie818

I think i'm w/ you on this one....3 nights in a row....tomorrow being the 4th....:tongue:

sleepy sleep tonight...and party like a maniac tomorrow!...we will be allll rested and psyched for tomorrow !!! we will rule DEKO!

If you're a true warrior, you will be out tonight and still rule Deko tomorrow. You can doooooooo it. :)

Originally posted by piro8

If you're a true warrior, you will be out tonight and still rule Deko tomorrow. You can doooooooo it. :)

hmmm abyss wed deko thurs platinum fri and deko sat possibly after hours does that make me a warrior. think im going to do tongiht somewhat sober this week is getting expensive

hmmm abyss wed deko thurs platinum fri and deko sat possibly after hours does that make me a warrior. think im going to do tongiht somewhat sober this week is getting expensive

damn, 30 and still going strong. :) see you tomorrow.

Originally posted by hunnie818

bout to go back to bed right now and sleep the rest of the night....you are gonna have to rule deko without me tomorrow.....i will not be in attendance

Originally posted by notallthere

SUNGLASSES IN THE CLUB THIS STYLE IS DONE!

This style never was! Can I wear Gucci sunglasses in a dark club and look cool too? I mean I just want to wear them so everyone knows I can afford a pair of Gucci sunglasses and that I feel so cool wearing them. Come on girls look at me!

This style was NEVER "in!" I thought it looked stupid then and I really think it looks stupid now! Not a hater, just honest... take the fuckin' glasses off, you look like an idiot!