Clubplanet Nightlife Community

purpleindigo's Leaving Party

purpleindigo

Myself and Adriana will be bidding SoBe Farewell on December 1st.

We would like to thank everyone who has helped, hindered, built friendships, destroyed relationships, became friends, became enemies, accepted us, betrayed us, and known us in whatever capacity!!!

We love you all (well most of you!) and we would like to invite you to our exclusive VIP leaving party.

We are gonna miss you - Some of you guys have become really special friends, and will always have a place in our hearts.

So here are the details:

Saturday 23rd November

At Level (of course)

Mini - Naive Fairwell, one last chance to get twatted party.

With DJ Lee Cakebread & Rhyan Paul

Level 6 Ultra VIP.

Open Bar 10 - ??

Those little snackie things that posh parties have.

This is a wristband only event - no access to level 6 without one!!!

Downstair on the Mezz -

the mighty DJ FX.

Open bar 10pm - 11pm

Then the usual in the rest of the club.

For guestlist: mail@pimp-djs.com

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by digital7

If you want to know, ask him .. he'll be @ Spin tonight

sorry, i'm not going to spin, my bullet proof vest is in the shop... too dangerous to walk there...

Originally posted by purpleindigo

Myself and Adriana will be bidding SoBe Farewell on December 1st.

We would like to thank everyone who has helped, hindered, built friendships, destroyed relationships, became friends, became enemies, accepted us, betrayed us, and known us in whatever capacity!!!

WTF I know I haven’t been by in a bit, but that’s no reason to leave town. :D Seriously I'm sorry to hear you, and your lady are leaving. you better be moving on to something big. you did a lot for Level, and who could forget the great pool parties. much success to you my friend, and we will see you November 23rd. :)

Thanks guys.

Firstly - we ain't been fired by Level - I am an outside promoter, and I will still be promoting the events, and we have someone here in Miami working for us whilst we are away.

I will also continue booking new talent for the club, so Its business as usual at the "Level Hotel"

Secondly - Saleen I'm gonna miss you - you big freak of nature.

My mom has been very ill for some time now, I haven't been home for Christmas for 4 years, and she could use some cheering up. So we are going to visting the Uk for a month, then tour Europe or a while. It's also a good opportunity to snag some new UK talent, see some decent clubs (no offense guys), and for Adriana to see places new!!!

We will be back for Conference - we already have 3 sick, sick events lined up.

I will still to contactable by email, and still running my guestlist for Level - so the usual email for list will still apply!

Guest saleen351

Well i hope all goes well with your mom....

With that being said, don't you fucking idiots get it? The uk djs are not doing anything for the scene here in america.. NYC and NJ is the only place that lets the brand name locals do their thing, sure the NJ shore has the dough to book a tiesto but why? Who cares.... Keep thinking the UK guys are god and the Americans are shit. Its evident that Level is doing well based on tourism, but when the other clubs come into the scene, what is level gonna do? There is simply not enough clubbers to go around. Sure all these clubs will try and hold on till the WMC but after that, then what?

Level is a waste of space... what don't you book picotto? or deep dish? or howells? etc.... the uk sound is dead, their style is all the same, book some god damm, homegrown brand name american talent, and maybe one day, i'll show up, till then, thank god you got the 3 things in business all right. Those would be:

1. Location

2. Location

3. Location...

have fun in england, no one will miss you or those shitty ass parties at level..