Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was lawler?

My uneducated review:

I had a great time, I heard some tracks I would have never expected (Die Another Day, Dark Beats and Loving Arms). Some of the songs I felt went on forever. The place wasnt too packed, perfect to for dancin. There was an influx of no shirt wearing SF rejects though. And some morons who were doing bumps right in front of me on the dance floor. I wanted to rat on them, but I thought it would be bad Kharma. ALl in all I had a good time, good enough to stay till 730. Im still not a closer. :(

Originally posted by cmb1975

My uneducated review:

I had a great time, I heard some tracks I would have never expected (Die Another Day, Dark Beats and Loving Arms). Some of the songs I felt went on forever. The place wasnt too packed, perfect to for dancin. There was an influx of no shirt wearing SF rejects though. And some morons who were doing bumps right in front of me on the dance floor. I wanted to rat on them, but I thought it would be bad Kharma. ALl in all I had a good time, good enough to stay till 730. Im still not a closer. :(

HI!!! :D

Originally posted by cmb1975

My uneducated review:

hey Ms Claire!! It's Fidge... it was nice meeting you on Sat. :)

..so yeah, I guess it depends who you ask about Saturday. I feel as tho I had a good time. Lawler dropped a few cheesy vocal tracks every once in a while, and his whole order seemed a bit out of wack...nothing to really keep a solid vibe going...but all in all, good tracks. I think the night really depends on your crowd and all that...the vibe was different all around...

I was happy to see minimal guido no shirt wearing flammable hair types...I suppose the Nor-easter kept them where they belong.

Props to Lawler tho...from what I hear, more people closed than on Howellween. And with that weather....that's gotta mean something....

Aww.. I've been waiting for Lawler to come back, and then he finally does, and I don't go. Ughh.. I've been sick for the past two weeks (I'm finally better, at like 97% right now!) so I decided it would be best (after venturing out Thursday and Friday nite) to stay in on Saturday and miss Lawler.. two nites of good sleep and nothing but relaxing all day definitely got me better though.. how long did his set go for??

Originally posted by codica3

Aww.. I've been waiting for Lawler to come back, and then he finally does, and I don't go. Ughh.. I've been sick for the past two weeks (I'm finally better, at like 97% right now!) so I decided it would be best (after venturing out Thursday and Friday nite) to stay in on Saturday and miss Lawler.. two nites of good sleep and nothing but relaxing all day definitely got me better though.. how long did his set go for??

havent you been sick for like 2 months now lol ;)

it was a fun night overall...very surprised to see people complaining about the vocals. You cant just play beats the entire night. That Lexicon Avenue remix of Depeche Mode is an amazing piece of work.

Well,

as was said> the music was on and off, and nothing was really consistent.....

i did happen to meet a really cute boy from Denver.lol>

Those Texans! hahaha

but serious.....

he was ok.....notihng to right home about, some Really cheesey ass SONG came on, i wont even SAY IT..lol

i dont know, next time he comes back ill give him another Try...but i wasent really feeling it....did have fun with friends. and Stumble out in the snow. or Sleet? lol.....at like 8am....

but one a more positive note.....

We went to some KILLER FUCKING AFTER HOURS

@ this place called "Launch" VERY on The D.L There was Some Funky ass DEAP HOUSE, And the dance floor was Wrapped in Red Velvet....and we had a blast.....

THERE WAS A BAR 2......

but yea. it was coo

Originally posted by Abstrakt

it was a fun night overall...very surprised to see people complaining about the vocals. You cant just play beats the entire night. That Lexicon Avenue remix of Depeche Mode is an amazing piece of work.

No complaints here. Im a self admitted vocal whore.

What an evening of music!!!

Lawler Rocked all night!!

Twistin that Phazon's Pussy!!

Great Crowd, Nice Mix of people.....

Although I cannot stand girls who think they are MISS THANG:mad:

Honey this is Arc if your gonna act like a priss, Take your fake tits and prada bag to a lounge down the block....

What was with the group of LABEL WHORES???

Ok Back to the music!!

Dark Beat (Love It, Hate It C'mon 90% of the crowd was singin along"

Die Another Day

Andante

Rise In

Lights Out

Your Lovin Arms

AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE :D

Music Is The Answer (I thought maybe he played this for DT, as soon as I heared it I ran into Danny's Manager Kevin McHugh, How Ironic....)

Now I Can't wait till DANNY,DANNY 2

Originally posted by Abstrakt

No.. lol.. but it's been close to a full month of not feeling well.. I know, I know, you miss me.. :tongue: But don't you worry hun, I'm feeling better, and I'll be out and about soon enough. ;)

i thought lawler banged it out pretty hard....i was there from 3:30 - 6:00....i had to go in by myself b/c my friends girlfriend stumbled ever so slightly when we came in and the bouncer told her she had to go get a cup of coffee and come back.....oh well....DIE ANOTHER DAY stinks up the dance floor like a scared skunk.....vibe seemed pretty good.......lighting was kept very very dark the entire time i was there......lots of darkness into white strobes.......there was an plenty of shirtless jackasses bumping K all over the place....one kid looked like he was gonna puke right in the middle of the dance floor....i mean come on.....at least go to the f'ing bathroom or something.....personally i liked lawler....some songs were a little more cheese then you are used to hearing but the energy level of his set was pretty consistent....he also threw on a version of underworld 2 months off that sounded pretty nice....all in all i had fun....would have had more fun if i was not forced to hang out by myself but i guess i enjoyed my own company.....

I had an incredible night... there were lots of vocals, yeah, some didn't quite jive with the rest of his set, some were totally fuckin' on point, some great old school classics... the most magical part of the evening for me was when he played Lights Out and everyone started cheering... good vibe...

I'd say it was my best time so far at Arc... musically speaking, it was second only to Saeed & Palash, vibe-wise, the best night yet...

Originally posted by tastyt

I had an incredible night... there were lots of vocals, yeah, some didn't quite jive with the rest of his set, some were totally fuckin' on point, some great old school classics... the most magical part of the evening for me was when he played Lights Out and everyone started cheering... good vibe...

I'd say it was my best time so far at Arc... musically speaking, it was second only to Saeed & Palash, vibe-wise, the best night yet...

u were there?!?!?!! how the hell i miss u grrrrrrr:mad: anyway had a blast yea im one of the many that sang along with dark beat... couldn t help it i didn t care:tongue: yea good seein every1 again alwayz a pleasure funniest moment of the night..... girl is rollin her ass off big time.... bf asks me to giver her a light show in the arcade room .... me have no glowstix or fotons what to do?....

simple use napkins :laugh: i won t lie it did look kinda hot for a quick sec tho specially when the black light was hittin it just right....

if u were there to witness it then u know what im talkin bout :laugh:

Originally posted by hitokiri24

u were there?!?!?!! how the hell i miss u grrrrrrr:mad: anyway had a blast yea im one of the many that sang along with dark beat... couldn t help it i didn t care:tongue: yea good seein every1 again alwayz a pleasure funniest moment of the night..... girl is rollin her ass off big time.... bf asks me to giver her a light show in the arcade room .... me have no glowstix or fotons what to do?....

simple use napkins :laugh: i won t lie it did look kinda hot for a quick sec tho specially when the black light was hittin it just right....

if u were there to witness it then u know what im talkin bout :laugh:

lol, yeah, i won't lie... those napkins were the shit for my drunk ass... atleast until i started laughing... :laugh: