Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Solargirl Deko Pics Sat

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rdntheshortbus..Your hired..Ill pay you with drinks:)

DONT SPANK hunnie Unless I get a Pic of it!!!!

You to are turning this into an s&m post :spank:

Poor Jen,Shes always gettin picked on.

CP girls...Whos gonna be the next weeks lucky guy???

everyone nominate someone.

Badass was havin a good old time:3some:

Moo..I will pm ya now.

Originally posted by solargirl

Shlonger

I am a big dork as eric pointed out...

Thats what happens when you spend one to many weekends

going to limelight for 2 years straight.:drunk:

Eric..You love calling me a dork..when you r the biggest one of all.

I heard you wear pennyloafers;)

Yes Eric is the biggest dork of them all

He used to cruise around on this gay as bike in Belmar.

Eric I do miss Belmar though, i miss the dork shows you displayed at my house. I also missed when Digga would dhow up at 7am in the morining looking for ************ those were the good old days. I think in a couple of weeks I'll be heading down there to look for a house.

Solargirl what years did you do LL 2 years straight?

That was the first club I ever went to. 96 was the year,(dj Gonzo) I was 17 and the shit I saw was :eek: , but my older brother's friend Eric, went there every saturday for 2 years straight, not missing one weekend from 94-96.

I think it was around 94 also..Do you remeber after hours place called robots?

Around that time.

lime light back then was crazy...That was a serious party time.

The stories I could tell you.....:whip2:

I guess thats why nothing I see now really shocks or phases me.

The funniest thing I think was when i was standing upstairs looking over the balcony on the main dance floor and this girl

took off her pants and underwear and spead her legs ..then a bunch of guys started going to town on her ...you know what:eek: she was not even attractive:puke:

she got kicked out in about 10 minutes...but what a crazy 10 minutes that was.

Limelight was a great place to people watch.

Do you remeber chris who worked the ropes in VIP chacha room?

Did eric bike have training wheels:D

OMG I just saw these pics now!! When did you take all of those??!! I don't remember most of the night!! I do remember being up on that little stage w/ Courtney but when was badass up there??!! I now actually remember saying to badass "I heard you like older women?!" OMG how funny is that!!?? Badass I'm sorry if I was flirting w/ you!! You are a little too young for me!!! HEHEHEHE!!!!!

:laugh::blown::laugh:

Originally posted by jpdd810

OMG I just saw these pics now!! When did you take all of those??!! I don't remember most of the night!! I do remember being up on that little stage w/ Courtney but when was badass up there??!! I now actually remember saying to badass "I heard you like older women?!" OMG how funny is that!!?? Badass I'm sorry if I was flirting w/ you!! You are a little too young for me!!! HEHEHEHE!!!!!

:laugh::blown::laugh:

No thats ok I love women that flirt.... Beside I hate the young ones 18-24... I like them 25+

Originally posted by badassmafuka

No thats ok I love women that flirt.... Beside I hate the young ones 18-24... I like them 25+

Badass how old are you again? 22? My God I am almost 10 years older than you!! Just imagine the things I could teach you........? Oh sorry my mind started to wander!!!! You know older women my age usually hit their prime between 30 - 35 years of age!!??

;) ;) :devil: :devil:

Originally posted by jpdd810

Badass how old are you again? 22? My God I am almost 10 years older than you!! Just imagine the things I could teach you........? Oh sorry my mind started to wander!!!! You know older women my age usually hit their prime between 30 - 35 years of age!!??

;) ;) :devil: :devil:

Oh believe me I know I had a MRS BADASS I was her love machine she had 10 years on me

Do you have any before and after pictures? I can only imagine how scary you must have looked before all the plastic surgery cause your face never changes in any of the pics. Its like a face of stone. Keep hitting those tanning beds cause in a few more years you will need a lot more botox, nose job, tit job, etc, etc, etc.......Did I forget anything? Lipo??????:D

Originally posted by thefunkphenom

Do you have any before and after pictures? I can only imagine how scary you must have looked before all the plastic surgery cause your face never changes in any of the pics. Its like a face of stone. Keep hitting those tanning beds cause in a few more years you will need a lot more botox, nose job, tit job, etc, etc, etc.......Did I forget anything? Lipo??????:D

Whoa that was way harsh! :eek: I think Solargirl is hot!

Say what you want...My surgery that i had done is minimal..so much so anyone who know me would not even notice a diffrence.

If you are trying to get a reaction or rise out of me ..look some where else.

Here is a pic of me before and after...the left pic was about 4 years ago only had implants at that time

.i look almost exactly the same.

http://www.geocities.com/solargirl171/solargirl171.html?1037312002420

I have only owned my tanning salon for about 2 years now..so what r you trying to say...I dont tan alot Im natrualy dark..im spanish and italian DA!

Im a nice person anyone who has met me know I would give my shirt off my back for them...I hope you feel proud that you made rude comments about someone you dont even know.

I will not make any rude comments about you.

Originally posted by thefunkphenom

i'm picturing you to be really ugly. am i right? all pale and droopy. i bet you look like your face caught on fire and someone put it out with a rake.

Originally posted by solargirl

Say what you want...My surgery that i had done is minimal..so much so anyone who know me would not even notice a diffrence.

If you are trying to get a reaction or rise out of me ..look some where else.

Here is a pic of me before and after...the left pic was about 4 years ago only had implants at that time

.i look almost exactly the same.

http://www.geocities.com/solargirl171/solargirl171.html?1037312002420

I have only owned my tanning salon for about 2 years now..so what r you trying to say...I dont tan alot Im natrualy dark..im spanish and italian DA!

Im a nice person anyone who has met me know I would give my shirt off my back for them...I hope you feel proud that you made rude comments about someone you dont even know.

I will not make any rude comments about you.

:clap: :clap: :clap::D