Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Europe Review

WOW!

Just got back from a 2 week journey around Europe

hit up Paris for 4 nights, which was great, what a beautiful city, did a lotta touristy stuff (it was early in the week, no parties except a lounge or 2), ate well....mmm....

then hit the French alps, beautiful town called Annecy

then off to Belgium - hit up a Jungle party at Fuse, a fun-as-hell club in brussels which is prolly their most famous, they've had some top notch techno/house DJ's in there over the years.....great crowd, good times, then off to the I love Techno party!!!! by far, the best party I've ever experienced, I was not rolling or anything, just blown away by the sheer size (43,000, 5 huge rooms the size of Costco), talent (caught redhead, marco baily, marco carola, justin berkovi, rino cerrone, sven vath, dj RUSH, mistress barbara, and Adam Beyer), and their ability to handle this size crowd with more ease than the average 1000 + party in NYC ..... amazing

then off to Amsterdam - what they say about this place, its all true, but when you actually experience it, its mindblowing, blazin the best weed I've seen, legally, with party people from all over the world, HIT this CIty UP if YOu cAn!!!

finally, LONDON = thursday night - Danny Howells and Digweed @ Fabric !!! great night, then Friday Donald Glaude, Max Graham, Tall Paul @ Turnmills - awesome vibe, Donald Glaude's new CD (live @ the Gallery) was recorded that night....then Saturday Mr. C and Jon Carter at The End - great night of music......met tons of chill peeps from all over the world, had a blast......

the moral of the story - GET YOUR ASS ACROSS THE BIG SEA!! I always knew I had to go there but I shoulda started going sooner......

not to mention VINYL out the ass, picked up about 80 new records, plenty of white labels included......the only hassle was lugging that all around....was all worth it though.....I'll be @ the Leopard Lounge this Thursday to drop some new ish....I'll post it and link this to that post when I do....

well, its good to be back in NYC, I must say, lookin forward to partyin with some of y'all again soon

Originally posted by starshaped

Wow you definatly crammed a lot in there.:D Glad my advise was of some use to you:aright:

it definately was! thanks again - I hit VSF, Euka, Plastic Fantastic, and Release the Groove, the club info was big too, I felt like it was perfect....good shit!!!! can't wait to get back