Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Van Buuren - Fri Dec 6th - Maze

cooljunkie

FUCK YEAH!!! Its about time Miami,Pete you damn sell out you moved to quickly

I will definately be there but The Big question is????????????????????? Will Edgar &Stryke reschedule their battle I certainly do not want to miss that either

OMG Armin !!!!!!!!!!! woohoooooooooooo get your arses ready

i think Maze actually has a good chance of sticking around. they're bringing in the big names, avb, bt, i even heard carl cox in the near future. unlike exile and liquid, i think Maze should revive the now dying friday nite scene. well see..

I have no words. I'm there.... BT opening night, Armin Van Buuren next weekend? Where did this all come from????

:jawdrop:

Are the tickets going to be $20 for ALL nights? Or just for opening night???? Special events? What have you heard of this new club????????? How much are drinks? VIP tables, etc?

Originally posted by x-t-c

i think Maze actually has a good chance of sticking around. they're bringing in the big names, avb, bt, i even heard carl cox in the near future. unlike exile and liquid, i think Maze should revive the now dying friday nite scene. well see..

carl cox????????????????

WTF???????????????

when :confused: ???????????????????

I'll be there fo sure:D

that will be off d hizzee fo shizee :D

Originally posted by steffy27

Oh, no! i just realized its the same night as edgar vs. Stryke, whats a girl to do???

Hopefully AVB will go on early and I can run over to space for edgar.....:confused:

AVB, Edgar V and Stryke on the same night. I think we will be pulling double duty. :bounce:

Originally posted by cooljunkie

These guys are serious.

I'll say! It seems like we have a new powerhouse on our hands. I really hope the best for them in that they don't slack off like Liquid did. Consistency is the key because, I think I speak for most of us, they certainly have our attention!! Well, until the new Space is built anyways. But they definately sound like a legit venue for WMC. I can't wait to se what they are made of. I wonder what the capacity will be? We'll all find out soon enough

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

I'll say! It seems like we have a new powerhouse on our hands. I really hope the best for them in that they don't slack off like Liquid did. Consistency is the key because, I think I speak for most of us, they certainly have our attention!! Well, until the new Space is built anyways. But they definately sound like a legit venue for WMC. I can't wait to se what they are made of. I wonder what the capacity will be? We'll all find out soon enough

If tha info U guys are dropping....this is a serious powerhouse betting on music.........

IMO, will be here 2 stay.......:eek: