Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Look Christina Aguilera's nips

ou812

Originally posted by myoozikkluboy

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the girl on the right in that picture is DAMN hot! yum!

the blonde is so fake, fake tits, fake lips and probably collagen cheeks too. i hate those fake girls... by the way, when we´re already talking about fakes, that aguliera pig strikes me as fake too. in fact i´d even bet a beer that it´s fake :)

Originally posted by sassa

she's hot...??~??~??

:puke::blank::yuck:

exactly.

if people would look past the makeup, they'd realize she's actually rather ugly. Pointy thin nose, big flapping cheeks and that same kind of lower lip that looks like she's constantly drooling. seriously, what's that below her lower lip, a bunch of spittle? She looks so sloppy and dirty

Originally posted by tastey

the girl on the right in that picture is DAMN hot! yum!

the blonde is so fake, fake tits, fake lips and probably collagen cheeks too. i hate those fake girls... by the way, when we´re already talking about fakes, that aguliera pig strikes me as fake too. in fact i´d even bet a beer that it´s fake :)

The girl on the right *is* hot, isn't she? Pity, she probably doesn't get any attention b/c most of the guys are looking for an easy dick-suck from her tacky friend...

Originally posted by lolahotass

I'm not much into blondes, but I'd let her eat my snatch any day of the week

Originally posted by scaredgirl

same here i wouldn't mind if she eats me , i would lick dose nipples anytime ...

:clap2: :clap2: :rock: :rock: :licker: :licker:

Fake tits, collagen enhanced face, "trashy lookin", "gal next door" look...what have you, dont mean squat ! Thats the beauty of being a guy, (almost) anything goes,..and for the real weird lookin, nuttin a six pack of beer wont cure.

Just my opinion.......:beer: cheers mate!!!! lol And may the orgy rock on !!:rock:

Originally posted by magellanmax

Fake tits, collagen enhanced face, "trashy lookin", "gal next door" look...what have you, dont mean squat ! Thats the beauty of being a guy, (almost) anything goes,..and for the real weird lookin, nuttin a six pack of beer wont cure.

Just my opinion.......:beer: cheers mate!!!! lol And may the orgy rock on !!:rock:

So basically what you're saying, is that guys are desperate enough to fuck anything on two feet, if it comes down to it... what a great way to represent your gender! :laugh: :laugh: