Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I feel so violated...

that dondeizel26 sure is a weirdo huh, he fuken grabbed my ass too!!!!!

i also feel violated, he grabbed then smiled, i took him by his shirt and smacked him against the wall at riversteet a few times for that move.........................

did i tell you that i went to grab some chicks ass that night i thaugt was someone else on friday and it was some other girl that i had no clue who she was............she turned around and i blamed it on some other dude standing next to me...................she totally bought it.......

Originally posted by roddigga

did i tell you that i went to grab some chicks ass that night i thaugt was someone else on friday and it was some other girl that i had no clue who she was............she turned around and i blamed it on some other dude standing next to me...................she totally bought it.......

yeah thanks bro, she smacked the shit outta me!!!:mad::laugh:

Originally posted by perns2002

Sucks getting felt up in a club doesn't it...... :tongue:

o stop it u love it

all u chicks love it specially when the guy grabs at the right angle and he gives u the tingly feeling if it wasn't for assgrabbers u chicks that don't put outwouldn't get no sensation

i went to school on grabbbing ass its all about the angle u do it i learned to give a chick and orgasm just by grabbing her ass it toook a while but i got skillz

any of u ladies that wantme to prove it to u just pm me

Originally posted by clubchic1006

haha!! it's nice for us ladies when a nice looking guy does it, but we usually get the sloppy, nasty, sweaty ones with no respect! that is what I hate!!

but, come on perns, you know we would welcome a good looking guy grabbing our ass!!!;)

i was saying that- cause my names eric too ha ha

ERIC LOVES THOSE SAUSAGE PARTIES ...ERIC YOU TOLD ME YOU SECRETLY LOVE WHEN A GUY RUBS HIS PACKAGE AGAINST YOUR ASS..HEHE

ERIC CUT THE SHIT YOU DONT CARE WHO FONDELS YA AS LONG

YOU GET SOME ATTENTION:D

HUNNIE I THOUGHT YOU WRER GONNA GIVE HIM A DANCE OR SOMETHIN..I WANNA TAKE A PIC IF YOU DO.

haha!! it's nice for us ladies when a nice looking guy does it, but we usually get the sloppy, nasty, sweaty ones with no respect! that is what I hate!!

but, come on perns, you know we would welcome a good looking guy grabbing our ass!!!;)

So let me get this straight, if it's a good looking guy (like myself) that goes for a little grabbage action, you don't mind..............it's only when some wretched mess of a man goes for a reach that it bothers you?

Sounds too easy.

Originally posted by ou812

So let me get this straight, if it's a good looking guy (like myself) that goes for a little grabbage action, you don't mind..............it's only when some wretched mess of a man goes for a reach that it bothers you?

Sounds too easy.

If any man grabs my ass he's gonna have a matching pair of black eyes....

HOT or NOT!!!! You can look but you can't touch!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by hunnie818

If any man grabs my ass he's gonna have a matching pair of black eyes....

HOT or NOT!!!! You can look but you can't touch!!!! :mad:

that go for the hooters too or can we play with them at will. Just need to know considering you have clocked me a few times already for no reaSON AT ALL

SHoush........... don't tell anyone clubchicie............ :D

But seriously I can get annoying, ya kinda feel like a piece o meat.