Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP football game

Originally posted by dogekid

we all know that the only talent this state has to offer comes from exit 140 and above. maybe the northlanders should bump some ketamine for the first 3 quarters and only be allowed to skip.

let me know when and where trew.

thats pretty funny

forgot Tony Saragusa was from where hmmmmm

not above exit 140 actually he was 139 LOL

i predict central jersey wins hands down

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we all know that the only talent this state has to offer comes from exit 140 and above. maybe the northlanders should bump some ketamine for the first 3 quarters and only be allowed to skip.

let me know when and where trew.

we play on sundays in rutherford at the st marys

bump and football don't mix either does straight from the factory to the field tried it before

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

thats pretty funny

forgot Tony Saragusa was from where hmmmmm

not above exit 140 actually he was 139 LOL

i predict central jersey wins hands down

see u really can't go by what people did in high school i was 5\4 125 pds my senior yr now im 5\10 185 pounds

all the talents lies in the little kids that don't matture till after highschool think abou tha how many kids didn't get to show talent or the athletic kid that id'tknowtey had till after high school just my opinion

is anyone going to be running bets or anyting like that

Originally posted by trewguy

is anyone going to be running bets or anyting like that

north will be giving 7 1/2 to central and 13 1/2 to south.

doubleplay....see, i originally had exit 130 in there, but then you get all the homos from sayerville or manalapan (lol hunnie) begging to stretch the "greatness zone" a few more exits. we'll leave it at 130 for now until someone convinces me you can find decent pizza anywhere south of that.

doubleplay....see, i originally had exit 130 in there, but then you get all the homos from sayerville or manalapan (lol hunnie) begging to stretch the "greatness zone" a few more exits. we'll leave it at 130 for now until someone convinces me you can find decent pizza anywhere south of that.

ill go with that 130 is cool. i grew up at 136 the linden/ elizabeth/ union area. you know where football sucked for decades.

Lets do this its on. Central jersey will kick ass

OH HELL YEAH I'M IN!!!!! i polished off the old helmet last night!!! ha ha, that came out funny!!!

waterboy huh, check it tempskid you owe me for not showing up to my debut when i ripped it up, w/ joe giorgio and moo at riverstreet sucka so you may by accidently get a forearm shivver from one of your own teamates, but i'm still representing the north, not sure i want to play w/ serge though cause we whooped him in H.S. and the talent over there is kinda of iffy, maybe we'll just have serge promote the game and bring the hotties and the DJ (just joking serge)

BRING IT GIRLS!!! I LEAD MY H.S. IN SACKS BACK IN THE DAY SO LOOK OUT SOLARGIRL I'M COMING FOR YOU...............

and to laurie, i'm def not playing if we have to wear those tight pants, just deisel jeans, dkny tanks, and nike cleats!!!! come on we're club heads gotta look good ya know!!!! DONDEIZEL WILL THOUGH HE LOVES TIGHT JEANS

if ya want we can do this at dondeizels old stompin grounds at the FDU field, holla tempskid, i just started a cycle of cell tech and have beed drinking pickel juice to bring my fuken A game, i'm out to break necks and tackle some chicks!!!!!!!!!!

DJ ROD DELAROSA...........AKA JOHN SALIAMOUA, THE SOMOAN FREIGHTRAIN "choo choo"

The spread came out today. North was favirtote by 4 tds, but my sources told me that K.LO aka Kirk Lopez was named the starting qb fro the central/south.........it just went up to 7 tds with that fool under the snap, stick to the 1 nad 2 kirky boy, this game ain't for you.

:laugh: :laugh: Digga Cell Tech

Roddy boy I'm sorry for missing, my boy Billy was supposed to pick me up from the Ramada/Metro so we can go check you out and then we were going to head back to Metro because I had a boy's birthday. He never came to pick me up. Next time, I heard you ripped it, so I'm sure I'll getting plenty more chances to hear you.

Originally posted by roddigga

OH HELL YEAH I'M IN!!!!! i polished off the old helmet last night!!! ha ha, that came out funny!!!

but i'm still representing the north, not sure i want to play w/ serge though cause we whooped him in H.S. and the talent over there is kinda of iffy, maybe we'll just have serge promote the game and bring the hotties and the DJ (just joking serge)

BRING IT GIRLS!!! I LEAD MY H.S. IN SACKS BACK IN THE DAY SO LOOK OUT SOLARGIRL I'M COMING FOR YOU...............

where did u play high school ball. i might be a little older then u young man. i won the ring in 87.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

but i'm still representing the north, not sure i want to play w/ serge though cause we whooped him in H.S. and the talent over there is kinda of iffy, maybe we'll just have serge promote the game and bring the hotties and the DJ (just joking serge)

where did u play high school ball. i might be a little older then u young man. i won the ring in 87.

serge your prolly the best planner in here so set this up

all we need is a date0 location and a after party

:rolleyes:

I have'nt found ANY decent pizza in Jersy Period! So Stretch your "zone" over the outerbridge since N.Y. is the only place w/

gooda pizza piesa

:tongue:

Serge and Digga your teamates.

I don't need fighting with in, on my team.

Yup that's right, my team, I named myself captian today for the North.

You guys are both talent, so kiss and make up becasue I need both of you guys to smother QB K.LO to ground on defense

I also named the Solar girls, as are cheerleaders

Originally posted by stigeleiro

i little older, DAMM!!!! just bustin chops serge!!! (i'll bring the ben-gay) i actually played ball for new milford, and then went to fdu w/ your boy brian mcoully (or whatever), b-ball player for our school (FDU)....saw ray lucas as a freshman, he threw the football from the 70 yd line right into the enzone, we knew we were in trouble but very year after that handed them a beating........gave up football and picked up on the turntalbles ya know, but i'm ready for this game so whenever you old timers are ready ................bring it..............87 huh, that's when family ties was a hit show wasn't it!!!

i little older, DAMM!!!! just bustin chops serge!!! (i'll bring the ben-gay) i actually played ball for new milford, and then went to fdu w/ your boy brian mcoully (or whatever), b-ball player for our school (FDU)....saw ray lucas as a freshman, he threw the football from the 70 yd line right into the enzone, we knew we were in trouble but very year after that handed them a beating........gave up football and picked up on the turntalbles ya know, but i'm ready for this game so whenever you old timers are ready ................bring it..............87 huh, that's when family ties was a hit show wasn't it!!!

even in 87 new milford whooped our ass. ur right. family ties man u might be right. hahaha. temps kid for el capitan. ben gay u might be right but i think between solar girl and stardo i would rather take the massage. ahahahaha.

Were are all the Central/South guys hiding ?

After we beat them team and prove to be the champs of Jersey

we are going to challenge the NY board, then after we whip them, and prove to be the champ of CP, we are going to challenge The NJGUIDO.com boys and after we whip them, we'll start to challenge all the other club message boards.

Originally posted by hunnie818

I have'nt found ANY decent pizza in Jersy Period! So Stretch your "zone" over the outerbridge since N.Y. is the only place w/

gooda pizza piesa

Brooklyn Pizza in Ridgewood and Hackensack... Good ish.

But nothing compares to Joe's on the corner of Carmine and Bleeker. Next time you're in the city, check it out. I've taken the ride and paid the toll just for that pizza. Then there's John's which is a close 2nd.

-Pizza Aficionado

temps kid......count me on the central/south team........and dont plan on completing many passes cause I am going to blanket every receiver you have......looks like you and I will be playing catch.....cause I will pick off every pass you throw.....bring it son!!!!

Somebody better set this up......I will try to locate some nuetral fields and we can decide from there......I am sure we can play at any high schools practice field.....they might be still lined and everything from the season.

Serge will find a field to play in, since thats the type of shit he does. It will be a saturday afternoon game. Then after My North squad stomps the Central/south team, we'll go celebrate the Norths win at the centrals home turf at Deko, drinks on the losers.

Originally posted by hunnie818

gooda pizza piesa

you're outta your league when it comes to north jersey. whole new ballgame from manalapan, punk. i'd need a new message board to list out all the hot spots for good pies up here.