Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP football game

Originally posted by hunnie818

:rolleyes:

I have'nt found ANY decent pizza in Jersy Period! So Stretch your "zone" over the outerbridge since N.Y. is the only place w/

gooda pizza piesa

:tongue:

you're outta your league when it comes to north jersey. whole new ballgame from manalapan, punk. i'd need a new message board to list out all the hot spots for good pies up here.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trewguy

not for nothing ets get back to the football talk fuck pizza i don't even like pizza when its made around here

good call. aight, so let's set up a definite date, time and location.

now, what's in the middle of north jersey and the rest of this state? i'm assuming everyone will be pretty busy over thanksgiving weekend, so how bout first saturday of december? after that it's gonna be too friggin cold.

Originally posted by dogekid

good call. aight, so let's set up a definite date, time and location.

now, what's in the middle of north jersey and the rest of this state? i'm assuming everyone will be pretty busy over thanksgiving weekend, so how bout first saturday of december? after that it's gonna be too friggin cold.

like i said we just need to get someone to take charge and set something up in desinated field

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

there is warinanco park in Linden/eliz thats the border of north and south jersey.

dont make it all the way in old bridge or up in east rutherford make it easy for everyone

sounds like doubleplay just volunteered as the CP Bowl coordinator.

Originally posted by trewguy

why whats wrong with east rutherford

nothing wrong w E rutherford. just dont think everyone wants to drive over an hour when we can meet in the middle.

ok hows this warinanco park. Dec 7th 1 pm ( so everyone can sleep in a lil after fri night) if agreed ill try to think of somewhere ij the park to play

Originally posted by ericone

exit 135, i dont care what team im on...we're unstoppable!! i've been known to cripple people - just ask roddiggaa!!!!! gimme the rock!!!!!

if exit 135 isnt w central than neither am i considerig i havent lived here long and grew up at 136. but id say its 140 and up is north the rest is central

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

nothing wrong w E rutherford. just dont think everyone wants to drive over an hour when we can meet in the middle.

ok hows this warinanco park. Dec 7th 1 pm ( so everyone can sleep in a lil after fri night) if agreed ill try to think of somewhere ij the park to play

sounds good to me. we need to get a count of how many heads are coming for each team. to be honest, i'll play for either, so long as i get to take some heads off.

double...put together some directions for this park you're talkin bout and then we'll start a new thread w/ the final date, time, and location

im in this bitch. iv got a a whole team rdy to go. we play on sundays alot. i live up north (rutherford) so lets get something going. but 1 is alittle early lets make it around 2-2:30 you still get around 2 hours to play and TRRRRUUSSSST me thats long enough.

rain or shine right?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>...........hasnt seen 1 on a sat since i was 9 yrs old

Originally posted by ericone

exit 135, i dont care what team im on...we're unstoppable!! i've been known to cripple people - just ask roddiggaa!!!!! gimme the rock!!!!!

ROCK?? what rock??? and hell no i aint passing it let me break it up first crack head!!!

and when the hell we doing this cause this tempskid talks too much shit!!! get all us muscle heads and ex-football players all amped up and nothings gonna happen.........me the shortbus, ericone, sisco, deizel26....and the rest of the players have been at the gym 24 hours a day waiting to bring our fuken A game...............

and to the cheerleaders i hope it does rain cause me and the shortbus gathered all our wife beaters so you can wear them!!!!

Originally posted by santaforeal

im in this bitch. iv got a a whole team rdy to go. we play on sundays alot. i live up north (rutherford) so lets get something going. but 1 is alittle early lets make it around 2-2:30 you still get around 2 hours to play and TRRRRUUSSSST me thats long enough.

rain or shine right?

aight

Originally posted by santaforeal

rain or shine right?

aight