Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*new Sunday Afternoon Party*asbury Park, Nj*

djaqua

thanks for defending me, whoever you are!

believe me, the small-minded people out there only serve to make my vision and motivation stronger. asbury park is coming back. the venue is DOPE. there will definitely be a large gay contingent at this party, as AP has a thriving alternative community. and the way it usually goes is: where the gays go, the straights will soon follow.

so say what you want about my music, my party, or even asbury park. it only makes me stronger.

and HI ZEE!!!

Originally posted by djaqua

believe me, the small-minded people out there only serve to make my vision and motivation stronger. asbury park is coming back. the venue is DOPE. there will definitely be a large gay contingent at this party, as AP has a thriving alternative community. and the way it usually goes is: where the gays go, the straights will soon follow.

so say what you want about my music, my party, or even asbury park. it only makes me stronger.

and HI ZEE!!!

and he ACKNOWLEDGES ME!!!!! :3some:

THANK MY LUCKY STARS - HE ACKNOWLEDGES ME!!!

GOD BLESS YOU !!! :hat:

"The Soundfactory"...........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

- I live in Long Branch, I am originally from North Jersey & have been living down here for the past 3 years. I admire you trying to bring NYC nightlife to the Jersey Shore, but I don’t think Asbury is the place to do it, especially during the winter time. What crowd are you trying to bring in???????? I know 95% of Monmouth U. wouldn’t be interested. I don’t think many people want to risk going into Asbury (which is a dangerous area, face it). The surrounding towns, Deal, Allenhurst, Loch Arbor are all dead during the winter. Do you really want a crowd coming in from Neptune or Asbury? Like I said I admire your efforts, just not the location, the only type of establishment Asbury would be suitable for right now is a Methadone clinic.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I actually go to school 5 minutes from Asbury, and I know exactly the place you are talking about. However the fact remains that this is still Asbury Park, and the area has a lot of work to do before they can expect to see a crowd come in.

I'm suprised at your comment about Soundfactory. Although I may be partial to it, I still know my fair share about all types of music. Ask anyone who knows me. I find it hard to believe that someone who claims to be a DJ, can rag on the longest running Saturday night party in the city. :rolleyes: The place may not be what it was, but you'd be quite foolish to even begin to think that your party would ever, ever compare.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

and jay u dont know shit about music :finger:

BG

and HI ZEE!!!

Don't take everything so personal. Good luck with your party.

Originally posted by Kermzy

The two of you need to shut the fuck up. The poor guy was just trying to get the word out about something he was working on and you immediately put him down, put the area down. So he got defensive, big deal, he's human isn't he???? Assholes.

not for nothing he put another party down thats when i said something so kiss my ass

Originally posted by latinaz

so then just go to CLUB CHERRI

$2 drinks all nite

no cover charge

AND ILL BE BARTENDING THERE...who knows - afterhours they have a huge indoor pool......what fun we could all have in that!!

i will go to club cherri only if we go skinny dipping after

my freinds have been there and they said the place is beutifull i think the place is going to work from what some people have told me about it

Originally posted by trewguy

not for nothing he put another party down thats when i said something so kiss my ass

*gasp* You mean he had an opinion??? Silly me...well then by all means, rip him a new asshole, he should never have one of those! How dare he!

I agree, asbury park has TONS of potential. I happen to know some "people" that think the same. GUYS, ANYWHERE THAT IS BY WATER, WEATHER ITS THE DIRTIEST PART OF JERSEY CITY,AC, OR ASBURY PARK......................HAD TONS AND TONS OF POTENTIAL, ESPECIALLY FOR NIGHTLIFE!I have a feeling we will see a new clubland come out of asbury park in the near future. Also, is anyone aware that asbury park clubs can stay open till 6 am?:eek: Imaagine if someone put some money into the town, to try and make it grow, dont you thin the town would support it? Good luckwith your party aqua, it sounds really cool.

Also, aqua, i am sending you a pm, i would like to talk to you about something.

*gasp* You mean he had an opinion??? Silly me...well then by all means, rip him a new asshole, he should never have one of those! How dare he!

well u put down probally the longest running saturday party in the area while your starting a new party

i just gave my opinion that it isn't professional if i was promoting a party i sure as hell wouldn't put any other party down say that it is dirty and stale

Originally posted by trewguy

well u put down probally the longest running saturday party in the area while your starting a new party

i just gave my opinion that it isn't professional if i was promoting a party i sure as hell wouldn't put any other party down say that it is dirty and stale

Yeah you're right. That'd be such a crazy, far-fetched, unprofessional marketing tactic. Nobody likes the out w/the old in w/the new take on things.

Yeah you're right. That'd be such a crazy, far-fetched, unprofessional marketing tactic. Nobody likes the out w/the old in w/the new take on things.

he should be striving to get the people to come to his party from the factory not trying to draw people away from the factory it becouse that will never happen thatswhat i would do

i b clubbin-

have you ever been to Mix on any wednesday thru saturday? that's the type of crowd i'm going for. and all the monmouth u. students: god bless 'em, but most just wouldn't get the vibe anyway, so i agree with you. howw aboutt we all just wait and see what happens? and how about maybe giving me some SUPPORT for trying to breathe some fresh air into the scene down here instead of being so positively NEGATIVE?

peace & love.

hey you-

i'm spinning @ Mix tonight starting @ 10. it's a new theme called 'exotica': lots of red lights, candles, incense, tapestries, live percussion etc. just something to shake things up a bit... come say hello & let's talk!

aqua

hey you-

i'm spinning @ Mix tonight starting @ 10. it's a new theme called 'exotica': lots of red lights, candles, incense, tapestries, live percussion etc. just something to shake things up a bit... come say hello & let's talk!

aqua

That place is extremely overpriced. Lets not forget you are in Long Branch, not New York City. If thats the kind of crowd you are looking for. . . :rolleyes:

hey you-

aqua

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BG

I live in Tinton Falls, I work in Eatontown, I was born and raised in this area, and I remember going to Asbury Park, to Palace Amusements et al when I was a youth. I've been to a few concerts at the Pony and Convention Center since then, been watching the extremely slow rebirth of Asbury Park. It still has its problems, no doubt about that, the Palace Amusements building has got to go, the Pony should go or be moved. But I'll be happy to check out and support, as will many of my friends, any new clubs there. Going to NYC or anywhere far up north is always a pain in the ass, I try not to go north of Deko or Hunka Bunka if I can help it, so I'm happy as hell to support anything going on in the shore area.

I sell high-end audio and video equipment, of my last 10 sales of any size, 2 have come from people recently moved to Asbury Park. One was 3G, one was 14G in stuff . . .people moving there definitely have some green. Asbury Park is definitely on its way up. . .