Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is going to miami in March?

Originally posted by solargirl

I am going to start planning it this week.Anyone else going.

We should all try to book the same hotel if anyone else is going.

We can have a cp party in miami.

I am going. Almost everyone from here goes to the roney but im goig to the Edison i wanna be able to wake up and look t the beach since last time i spent 4 days there and never saw it.

I want to go, but my real close peeps want to go plan a trip to Vegas in March, but I'm going to get on the horn this week with my regular peeps and see what deal is so we can book this trip quick, hopefully no later then monday.

Since they are starting this shit on a tues-sat, this year.

What night is DT at Space, it is usually a monday I think.

I also want to hear Deep Dish down there.

I think I might actually be able to get off from work this year to go so let me know where to stay and I'm there with all my bitches!!! Solargirl, who are you going with??!! Let me know cuz if you want we can all book it together??!! Hey did you get your pics from deko on sat night!!?? When I get mine I'll make you copies!!!!

Originally posted by solargirl

Jen..I posted them its probably a page or two back.

I will let you know this weekend..Im gonna check into couple places i have this customer who want to cross promote with her travel agency..Im getting a big ass suite for parties:)

OK cool!! I will pm you w/ my number!! I'm sure I will see you out this weekend so we can also talk then!! Let me go find those pics cuz I didn't see them!!