Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just got home from the worst place ever

Under the boardwalk.....I went to this local bar in my town and it was bad. The only thing good good was $1 pints of almost any beer. Never again am I hanging out local. Some of my friends were so happy to see me that I had to go to the bathroom outside and sneak out because they would of never let me leave.

These local bras in my town are a joke, I'm addicted to HOUSE.

If I hear another 80's song I will go nuts. The bars in my town have such queer names. Under the boardwalk Tidale Wave

Brooklyn cafe Mad house The place Feurstiens the river cafe ..if you didn't notice by the names I live around the lake,,,,,,,,,,,,but never again will i go out in my town, the only good thing was I saw a girl from HS I loved and she was there, I'm taking her out tomorrow, but that was it, I was losing my mind in that hole.....Can't wait for Metro friday night....

Originally posted by tempkid

Under the boardwalk.....I went to this local bar in my town and it was bad. The only thing good good was $1 pints of almost any beer. Never again am I hanging out local. Some of my friends were so happy to see me that I had to go to the bathroom outside and sneak out because they would of never let me leave.

These local bras in my town are a joke, I'm addicted to HOUSE.

If I hear another 80's song I will go nuts. The bars in my town have such queer names. Under the boardwalk Tidale Wave

Brooklyn cafe Mad house The place Feurstiens the river cafe ..if you didn't notice by the names I live around the lake,,,,,,,,,,,,but never again will i go out in my town, the only good thing was I saw a girl from HS I loved and she was there, I'm taking her out tomorrow, but that was it, I was losing my mind in that hole.....Can't wait for Metro friday night....

You should have brought Brian with you, he loves local bars:D

xxxsplashxxx it was bad.

I love the local girls, but there is no vibe in local bars.

I was about to start the biggest bar fight for the hell of it becasue I was so bored. I really had to sneak out, lucky it's only 5 mins from my house..........even Docs on a tues would be better.

Words can't describe how fucking terrible it was...NEVER AGAIN

NEVER AGAIN