Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Diner

Parkwest on Rt. 46 E....................over the years used to go there after Factory, Tunnel, Roxy, Abyss...........basically anything that took me into the city or central Jersey.

and now I work less than 5 mins from the place, lucky me.

:aright:

Originally posted by ou812

Parkwest on Rt. 46 E....................over the years used to go there after Factory, Tunnel, Roxy, Abyss...........basically anything that took me into the city of central Jersey.

:aright:

I have eaten there. Good food.

I like the Tick Tock by Joey's.

This is such a no brainer. Hands down Tops is Tops. Once you go here you will never go anywhere else. The place is slammin. Its located in Harrison/East Newark. I go out of my way from Joeys just to stop there. I think the other diners mentioned are good but none compare to Tops Diner.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

This is such a no brainer. Hands down Tops is Tops. Once you go here you will never go anywhere else. The place is slammin. Its located in Harrison/East Newark. I go out of my way from Joeys just to stop there. I think the other diners mentioned are good but none compare to Tops Diner.

I have to agree w/you on this one! :aright:

Elmwood Park Diner is also delicious!

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Yes Yes!!! I have been to Tops Diner in Harrison/East Newark and they are the BEST!!

But, in my area, it would have to be Time to Eat Diner in Bridgewater right off the Somerville Circle! yummy!!:)