Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**OFFICIAL Meetup Thursday December 5th**

Wassup people..... It's been a while since September and i'm getting real ancy so i'm throwing one of the deals together again. For those of you who attended in the past you all know how crazy it gets and how much fun it is. For the newbies and others who never came... u gotta start somewhere. We always have a great time, so come out and chill/meet your fellow CP heads.

As of now the date is set for Thursday December 5th. However if there is enough interest it can be changed to Friday November 6th. Just post and let me know which day is better for you. In the past Thursdays have been really good as we've had up to 25 people for dinner.

Where: My apartment. University Center - Easton Avenue Apartments in New Brunswick, NJ.

When: Starting at 8pm at my place. Then at 9:30 we head over to Stuff Yer Face across the street for dinner and AWESOME drinks. No ID for entrance, all ages. Post-meetup activities are up in the air so feel free to make suggestions. Last time we came back to the apartment and ummmm... bonded? :eek:;)

How Much: Dinner will cost you under $10. Drinks are HUGE and cheap. I will make shots, beer, etc available at my place as well on me, a few bucks donation would be nice.

New Brunswick is located in Jersey, obviously... but without traffic it is 40 minutes from NYC. You can get here via major highways such as 287, NJ Turnpike, Garden State, Route 1, Route 18. I will post a map of my area later on.

So who is in? :hat:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by codica3

Ahh.. now that makes some sense.. I missed the first one this year but I think I'll make an appearance this time. December 5th.. sounds ok.. Yarin, as always, just remind me cause I'm somewhat absent-minded. :D

you WILL be there :tongue:

Maybe i'll even have something special hiding in the fridge. It goes well with "Limes." See if you can figure it out, if not i guess you'll just have to be surprised.

Originally posted by joeg

i'll be there... hell, i might even have my fucking car back by then...

It's about time. Maybe we can have a little showoff, Eclipse VS Imposter Eclipse. I finally got my car back at school, time to go cruising..

Why earlier this night I picked up this fine looking asian girl. Reminded me of Cody, said she was going to class and stuff. :cool:

Originally posted by teklord310

It's about time. Maybe we can have a little showoff, Eclipse VS Imposter Eclipse. I finally got my car back at school, time to go cruising..

Why earlier this night I picked up this fine looking asian girl. Reminded me of Cody, said she was going to class and stuff. :cool:

yeah, be sure to shine your imposter eclipse up real nice... ;)

Originally posted by teklord310

That's funny because yesterday I saw someone that looked like Yarin and he asked me where I was going and I said class. :D

YO MAN I WOULD REALLY WANT TO GO.

BUT I GOT SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY.YOU KNOW HOW IT IS, FUCKIN HIGHSCHOOL.I CANT BELIEVE I AM STILL IN HIGHSCHOOL.

I WOULD GO BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT ITS FOR ALL AGES AND TO MEET PPL WHO POST HERE BUT I CANT SEEM TO GO UNLESS ITS IN THE CITY OR SOMETHING AND IF ITS LIKE HOLIDAYS.

ANYWAY THANKS FOR EVEN POSTING.BUT IF I COULD I WILL LET YOU KNOW