Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**OFFICIAL Meetup Thursday December 5th**

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sweetie029

Haven't met anyone yet...I think I might partake in the festivities :aright:

Most definetely, we're a friendly bunch. I'll post my info a week before the meetup. Feel free to drop me a line with any questions or anything.

:tongue:

Now my question is.... where the hell is Quoth at?? We can have a digital camera battle.

Originally posted by jennEfer

oh geeze... meetup pictures...

I always look all mangled and drunk... no camera battles, for the sake of myself and others.

Nah thats nothing to worry. About its when you get your picture taken when you are drunk/mangled, then it gets posted on CP, then somone decides to photoshop it.

THAT is what you have to worry about. :eek:

I would definitely love to meet all of you, but i am in college & do have class the next day & i can't miss it cuz we are reviewing for the final...School really sux sumtimes...I hope to meet some of you guys at Roxy tonight & if not, hopefully make it to the next meetup...Thanx for postin all the info though :D

Originally posted by erica127

I would definitely love to meet all of you, but i am in college & do have class the next day & i can't miss it cuz we are reviewing for the final...School really sux sumtimes...I hope to meet some of you guys at Roxy tonight & if not, hopefully make it to the next meetup...Thanx for postin all the info though :D

Half of the people coming are in college, most go to classes. :tongue: I think anyway. Dinner meetups are the best place to meet people because of the quiet and friendly environment. Give it a shot, stop by for an hour or two. Have fun at Roxy 2nite.

Originally posted by teklord310

OHH NOOO!!! One of those and i'm DONE! Seriously, it's been a while since i've had one of those. I haven't had a good night out in a long time because of exams and being sick after halloween. Can't wait!!!!

And like that had you worried before????!!!!???

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

And like that had you worried before????!!!!???

NOPE! Definetely not, i need time out from this whole school thing. :eek:

I remember when I first started meeting people on clubplanet. Numerous times I went up to plenty of people and asked them if they were from Clubplant because I knew there was supposed to be a meetup in that spot. I'm sure glad those days are over and know most of the active members on here.

Originally posted by teklord310

NOPE! Definetely not, i need time out from this whole school thing. :eek:

I remember when I first started meeting people on clubplanet. Numerous times I went up to plenty of people and asked them if they were from Clubplant because I knew there was supposed to be a meetup in that spot. I'm sure glad those days are over and know most of the active members on here.

I am still in that position & haven't met anyone yet :(