Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**OFFICIAL Meetup Thursday December 5th**

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teklord310

OHH NOOO!!! One of those and i'm DONE! Seriously, it's been a while since i've had one of those. I haven't had a good night out in a long time because of exams and being sick after halloween. Can't wait!!!!

Fishbowls are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

NOPE! Definetely not, i need time out from this whole school thing. :eek:

I remember when I first started meeting people on clubplanet. Numerous times I went up to plenty of people and asked them if they were from Clubplant because I knew there was supposed to be a meetup in that spot. I'm sure glad those days are over and know most of the active members on here.

Scary huh.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Blahh Cody... you can miss the Meetup for 3 term papers.. so why can'y I miss an exam for Diggers?

:idea:

Because.. 3 term papers is a little bit different than 1 exam.. I don't care WHAT class it's for. And by term papers I mean at least 10 page papers.

BTW --> did you realize you said "why can'y I miss an exam for Diggers?" :laugh:

Originally posted by codica3

Because.. 3 term papers is a little bit different than 1 exam.. I don't care WHAT class it's for. And by term papers I mean at least 10 page papers.

BTW --> did you realize you said "why can'y I miss an exam for Diggers?" :laugh:

Definetely not acceptable. :mad:

and yes i know what i said. :hat:

hey im chris

ive been reading this board now for thae past couple of months now and really would like to meet some people. i live on busch and pvd was the last event i attended.

I have only one question are there any girls with big asses who love to wear skimpy thongs going to go because i just broke up with my girlfriend and really need a cheap hot ass for the night i heard some of the girls last time went a little crazy and was hoping for a repeat performance. and teklord if you dont mind i'd like to bring some of my boys from home.

cant wait to meet you all especially the hot ass bitches.:eek:

Originally posted by bigthylova

hey im chris

ive been reading this board now for thae past couple of months now and really would like to meet some people. i live on busch and pvd was the last event i attended.

I have only one question are there any girls with big asses who love to wear skimpy thongs going to go because i just broke up with my girlfriend and really need a cheap hot ass for the night i heard some of the girls last time went a little crazy and was hoping for a repeat performance. and teklord if you dont mind i'd like to bring some of my boys from home.

1) There will be no big ass girls wearing skimpy thongs for you.

2) This is not the place to find cheap hot ass for the night

3) You may bring 1 of your boys from home. Don't show up with a bunch of guys who don't know anything about clubplanet. We try and keep it closed to CP members.

Peace

hey im chris

:laugh: :laugh:

hey im chris

:bootysha:Man I sure do LOVE those New Brunswick meetups! :bootysha:

Originally posted by tamara4321

:bootysha: Man I sure do LOVE those New Brunswick meetups! :bootysha:

:laugh:

:laugh:

Circassian Invasian!!!!

:D

Meetup is at 8pm or so. We're migrating to Stuff Yer Face around 9:30. Here is a map of my area:

new%20brunswick%20map.jpg

Call 914-523-5418 when you get downstairs or if you need directions. There is parking in my deck, call me for info if you can't find parking elsewhere. Let the festivities BEGIN!!! :cool:

...WINTER STORM WATCH FOR WEDNESDAY NIGHT AND THURSDAY...

SNOW IS EXPECTED TO DEVELOP THROUGHOUT THE REGION ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT. THE SNOW SHOULD CONTINUE INTO THURSDAY. AS A RESULT, THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH FOR WEDNESDAY NIGHT AND THURSDAY. THE SNOW MAY MIX WITH OR CHANGE TO SLEET, FREEZING RAIN OR RAIN ON THURSDAY IN AREAS NEAR THE COAST.

THE WINTER STORM WATCH INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES.

IN SOUTHEASTERN PENNSYLVANIA, BUCKS, MONTGOMERY, CHESTER, DELAWARE AND PHILADELPHIA.

IN NEW JERSEY, HUNTERDON, SOMERSET, MIDDLESEX, MERCER, MONMOUTH, OCEAN, BURLINGTON, CAMDEN, GLOUCESTER, SALEM, CUMBERLAND, INLAND ATLANTIC AND INLAND CAPE MAY.

IN DELAWARE, NEW CASTLE, KENT AND INLAND SUSSEX.

IN NORTHEASTERN MARYLAND, CECIL, KENT, QUEEN ANNE'S, TALBOT AND CAROLINE.

THE HEAVIEST SNOW IS FORECAST TO FALL FROM LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT INTO THURSDAY MORNING.

SNOWFALL TOTALS OF UP TO 6 INCHES ARE POSSIBLE IN THE COUNTIES OF CHESTER, MONTGOMERY, BUCKS, HUNTERDON, SOMERSET, MERCER, MIDDLESEX AND MONMOUTH.

:mad:

I had shitty weather for the last 2 meetups. Dammit not again!!