Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bt called oakenfold a puppet

Guest distort909

my friend sent me the same article...to tell you the truth...and i'm a big oakie fan..i kinda beleive that he did that. i've seen him plenty of times and he has just declined everytime i've seen him. he spends more time hangin with his crew in the back or the side of the booth than he does spinning and working the mix. look at cox for eg., he's always on top of his shit, constantly tweakin and adjusting his mixes. and those 2 hr sets are a complete rip off. thst hand pointign he does is also played out. anyway, i still enjoy his music if hes on...but his antics are gettin old very fast....peace

Originally posted by vsoto212

I dougt Paul will come out and say something, WHY. He'll be a better person if he didnt say nothing.

JEALOUS PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE STUPID STUFF TO SAY.

Victor Soto

BT is definitely not jealous. And this isn't news to anyone.....everyone's known this for a long ass time. Half the big DJs out there buy tracks from producers and just slap their name on it. Sometimes you'll see something like "produced by DJ supastar & someotherdude"......someotherdude more often than not made 99% of the track with the DJ just coming in once in a while going "yep yep that sounds good....carry on".

And yours is the most PATHETIC excuse. Whenever someone is criticized for their bullshit work, people who like them always come out and say "well, you just say he sucks cuz he's big and famous and you're jealous"......what a joke. people with that mentality (specially on this board) need to get their fucking priorities straight......some here actually DO care about something called "artistic integrity" and not the money, ho's, fame and other assorted bling-blings.

Originally posted by dr0ne

BT is definitely not jealous. And this isn't news to anyone.....everyone's known this for a long ass time. Half the big DJs out there buy tracks from producers and just slap their name on it. Sometimes you'll see something like "produced by DJ supastar & someotherdude"......someotherdude more often than not made 99% of the track with the DJ just coming in once in a while going "yep yep that sounds good....carry on".

And yours is the most PATHETIC excuse. Whenever someone is criticized for their bullshit work, people who like them always come out and say "well, you just say he sucks cuz he's big and famous and you're jealous"......what a joke. people with that mentality (specially on this board) need to get their fucking priorities straight......some here actually DO care about something called "artistic integrity" and not the money, ho's, fame and other assorted bling-blings.

:aright::clap: :clap: "assorted bling blings" lololol :rofl: