Clubplanet Nightlife Community

qUESTION OF THE dAY

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jarmenio

Holy shit, what the hell is going on? I hadn't read this post all day till just now, this is crazy shit. If there is one thing that should not be said on this board, it's a remark about someone's weight, that is just plain wrong, i am shocked to read this, this really really really pisses me off!!!! If someone is gonna call JPDD10 FAT, then I want them to grow some balls and call me fat. I was having a really good day to, Gotta love CP

Exactly. Joe you are phat. ;)

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i never said anyon is fat someone said i have a blow up doll next to my bed i said at least it isnt fat. if i implied someones fat i apologize.

ill say it this way i NEVER HAVE and never will have intrest in a FAT person.

Nice try. Well at least you apoloziged.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

you know what brian you are right.

im not a nasty person. dont even want to be nasty to jen. i try to be nice to everyone. just always seems to be trhrown in my face.

doesnt pay to be nice is what i see

Well you werent being nice when you try to say she is fat. What is being thrown into your face? Doesn't pay to be nice? Are you kidding me? Bro, you are clueless.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Well you werent being nice when you try to say she is fat. What is being thrown into your face? Doesn't pay to be nice? Are you kidding me? Bro, you are clueless.

Hey sweetie!! Yes he is clueless!! I tried to tell him to open his eyes but he just doesn't listen. Now just about everybody on these boards are going to rip him apart. Why? Cuz he is clueless. Now he will know. Hopefully he won't care and just move on with his life. Just stay off the boards cuz they are ready to tear you down sweetie!!!!!

;):laugh:

Back to the original question that was posted, I honestly don't have sex unless I am going out wit the guy. I dunno why i am like that, but i am really happy that i am cuz there are so many diseases out there. I especially can't have sex with a guy that i like & dunno what is gonna happen between us, because sex will cause me 2 have stronger feelings for the guy. I would honestly say don't push for anything and just wait for the girl to make the move...It will b worth it in the end to wait until you are both ready for sumin. I know that sounds cheesy, sorry :D

Originally posted by erica127

Back to the original question that was posted, I honestly don't have sex unless I am going out wit the guy. I dunno why i am like that, but i am really happy that i am cuz there are so many diseases out there. I especially can't have sex with a guy that i like & dunno what is gonna happen between us, because sex will cause me 2 have stronger feelings for the guy. I would honestly say don't push for anything and just wait for the girl to make the move...It will b worth it in the end to wait until you are both ready for sumin. I know that sounds cheesy, sorry :D

................It's not cheesy - it's a good way to look at things :D

Originally posted by jarmenio

Holy shit, what the hell is going on? I hadn't read this post all day till just now, this is crazy shit. If there is one thing that should not be said on this board, it's a remark about someone's weight, that is just plain wrong, i am shocked to read this, this really really really pisses me off!!!! If someone is gonna call JPDD10 FAT, then I want them to grow some balls and call me fat. I was having a really good day to, Gotta love CP

I agree 100% Thats not something that you talk about. Good Looking out Joe;)

thank you...that makes me feel better :D

Don't ever feel bad for what you did in the past, in that moment of time it might have been right.......looking back however you' wish you could change things....Don't second guess yourself, life is too short............:cool:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Don't ever feel bad for what you did in the past, in that moment of time it might have been right.......looking back however you' wish you could change things....Don't second guess yourself, life is too short............:cool:

Thank you hunny. That is definitely how i feel.. i was in love with my first guy & with him for 3 & 1/2 years & now i wish i could change it, but it felt right at the time. you totally took the words right out of my mouth...You are way too sweet & make me feel like what i did was right & should not feel ashamed

Thank you hunny. That is definitely how i feel.. i was in love with my first guy & with him for 3 & 1/2 years & now i wish i could change it, but it felt right at the time. you totally took the words right out of my mouth...You are way too sweet & make me feel like what i did was right & should not feel ashamed

At the time it seems right, but after the moment it might seem wrong,...But if it felt right and made you happy, who is anyone to say otherwise...We are all human, creatures by nature..Live and let live....:spin:

Your sig says more than enough......!!!!:cool:

Originally posted by ou812

You gotta look for cues.............subtle things you know.

Like she leaves the room, then comes back in wearing nothing but her high heels,

or she whispers in your ear "I want you to fcuk me till I'm crosseyed!!!"

Ha ha ha your so darn creative......... :tongue: