Clubplanet Nightlife Community

comin up to boston

slim007

Guest saleen351

Yo slim bean town sucks ass. Do ya self a favor and stay in JRZ. Boston sucks so bad. Your gonna hear whot there it is and who let the dogs out 24 7. No good clubs, no good djs and the girls ain't no better. The most fun you will have is throwing batteries at Nomar at a sox game and calling him a spic!

Guest saleen351

These boston people suck, they don't even respond to anything. I got a message for slim 007 and the peps in bean town---"FUCK YOU"

Slim,

Don't listen to what other people have to say about Boston until you see for yourself. Boston obviously isn't NYC or Miami, but we do pretty damn good with what we got. We DO have some damn good local DJ's (Manolo, Rick Naples, Nailz) and from Thursday to Sunday, there are world renowned guest DJ's (Dave Ralph 2nite@Axis, Dave Waxman Fri@Avalon). It's all about just connecting with the right people who can help you out. That's what I'm all about. Helping everyone have a good time. If you and your friends want to check out Karma on Lansdowne St this Friday, then drop me a line for guest-list info @ grandoompa@yahoo.com. This is gonna be a good weekend! Let me know if there are any other places you're interested in and I can let you know whats up.

Laters,

Dan

[This message has been edited by grandoompa (edited 05-03-2001).]

i'm from boston but go to school in new york...over break i went to avalon w/ my boyfriend and we wanted to kill ourselves...the clubs in boston are nothing like the ones in nyc and you are just going to be completely disappointed...save yourself some agony and go to the bars instead

Archived