Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What make s a club GHETTO???

fidosgrrl

Too ghetto IMO is when:

1. A guy smiles at you and all you see is his gold/platinum "grill"

2. people actually take their shirts off when that "North Carolina.......take ur shirt off and wave em like a helicopter" song comes on.

3. U tell som-1 one something and they reply with "Why u all up in my kool-aid when u don't even know the flava?!?!"

4. guys and girls are "iced out", but in cubic zerconia.

5. the people in the club "tip their drink for their homies"

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Too ghetto IMO is when:

2. people actually take their shirts off when that "North Carolina.......take ur shirt off and wave em like a helicopter" song comes on.

3. U tell som-1 one something and they reply with "Why u all up in my kool-aid when u don't even know the flava?!?!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMFAO !!!

Too ghetto IMO is when:

YOU FORGOT #6.

6. WHEN ALL THE GUYS IN THE CLUB ARE WEARING JERSEYS,

WITH MATCHING CAP, AND SNEAKERS.

:tongue:

where do i start?

guys wearing jerseys, grills in their mouths, fake platinum chain with San Larzo on them (and they arent even cuban/hispanic:tongue: ), they chill on the wall grabbing the girls various body parts as they pass (ass, arms, etc), baseball caps "off center" (usually an old school atlanta brave hat or tarheel hat) with a straw or tooth pick in their mouths and the last but not least reason....THEY FLAT OUT STARE AT UR CHICK EVEN WHEN UR HOLDING THEM AND THEY KNOW UR WITH THAT GIRL (also includes degrading comments directed at ur girl, at which point u say something else to them...and a brawl ensues)...i am sorry to say this, but if u throw a club with a style of music and u decide to have a hip hop room - - please quarantine that hip hop as far away from the "normal" people as u can....:rolleyes:

Or what about those bright stripped shirts...honestly...they get dizzying after about 5 minutes:rolleyes:

Also, the caps seem to be going out of style Jess....seems 2 be that the fake Gucci and Coach Visors....with matching shoes of course...are taking over Ghetto land.

Dajew: what wands r u talking about??? lolol

Or what about those bright stripped shirts...honestly...they get dizzying after about 5 minutes:rolleyes:

Also, the caps seem to be going out of style Jess....seems 2 be that the fake Gucci and Coach Visors....with matching shoes of course...are taking over Ghetto land.

Dajew: what wands r u talking about??? lolol

Oh you mean when they wear their Fucci and their Prado that they buy in china town......

And you know which magic wands I am talking about, the ones that magically tell you if you have a weapon or not....:D

You know when a club is ghetto, even before you walk in when.

1. All the cars have flags on every window.

2. All the cars have a faded bowling ball piant jobs.

3. All the cars have no back seats, just speakers (wait that sound like my truck)

4. All the girls are wearing pastic pumps from pay less.

5. All the guy are wearing gucci sneaker with matching head band.

6. The entry fees is $1.00

7. @ 1:00 there is a G string contest.

8. It closes @ 3:00, Becuase its an auto body shop during the day

9. The promoters name is Sweet-Pee

10. The club has no intel lighting.

11. THis is a dead give away ( A wall of speakers) l

:

In my travels I must say a night is too ghett...and in Ghetto

A night is too ghetto when

A girl has a jumper with a Versace stapled on…

A group of men turns into a pigeon coop, cooing when a girl walks by.

When a guy walks up to you and tells you to drop it down to the floor… Meaning your ass

A man walks up to you saying “BIRD CALLâ€â€¦. and shows to his teeth (which ever metal may be) as a sign of interest

When a girl has a Fouie Vuitton handbag (for those that don’t know it’s Louie Vuitton)

When a gang of guys “rolls out†and all of them are color coordinated.

Okay, when a girl is in the bathroom gluing her hair back in…

OH, that same girl is pulling the tags off her out fit and keeping them to return the clothes tomorrow.

Okay a night is too ghetto, when a girl is TWORKIN her ass. ( what the hell is that ??!)

And the all time Ghetto fab night aint complete until a big black man walks up to me and says “hey Wonder bread ( for all those who don't know wonder only makes white bread _) wanna chill, you got an ass on you, girl I need you in my worldâ€

Ahhh shit..... I mos def gotta throw ma $0.02...

too ghetto :

1). fake ballas, with no dollas....

2). you hear a guy start sentences with "whacha" followed by a smirk and the gold tooth (cap) shining.

3). you get patted down

4). girls wear coochie cutters

5). you talk to a girl and they reply by making a chicken sound while pecking at your feet.

6). they play "the scrub" song followed by "the pigeon" song at least twice a night.

7). fights become part of the entertainement.

8). dress attired required : tank top, jeans 10 sixes too big. "anything more would be civilized."

I could go on forever. so I'll just cut it short, in a few words we are talking about "Club 5th St" for those of you old enough to remember.

Originally posted by fidosgrrl

how about when they play

"can I get a WHOOP WHOOP" and ummm Girls got earings so big you can play hula hoop wit em !

Oh An big money mike rolls in wit da hoochies... A skinny guy dressed in all one color with two pounds of grease on his scalp smelling like a bowl of crisco....

I refuse to defend my topic...

If it is not to par with what you may find interesting, then there is only one thing to do....IGNORE IT....

see the use of a message board is to post, entertain, and well do what ever you want with out overstepping.

So if you truly find it a waste of time, I am sure there is a cause out there you can shed your bra for and BURN BABY BURN :):laugh: