Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** Attention To All Cp Heads***

OK....listen up everybody this is gonna be good...BAD ASS shut the fuck up asshole..GROW THE FUCK UP....holy shit...u obviously have a lot of time on your hands at your poor fucking excuse for a job...i guess in between the salad tossing and dick sucking u gotta take a break....most people take cigarrette breaks at work, u take spit breaks between loads in your mouth...u suck more dick than a hunts point whore on double shift overtime night...I DONT HAVE THE TIME to play stupid ass games with a Napolean complexed self-esteem lacking; faggot complexed asshole like you...if you need to post shit like u have been or name urself "bad ass" to make urself confident and to feel like a man...then so be it...try a psychiatrist asshole...and maybe u will find out y u fixate sooooo much on GAYNESS or FAGGOTS( maybe its in u kid crying to get out!!)...

PS....its funny how people forget where they come from and to whom they owe what they have become...i should have left u where i found u...playing monopoy with your mom and dad on friday nights...BIlly i made u everything u r today...took u under my wing and showed you the ropes and now ur man enough to talk shit to me...remember who taught u everything u need to know and introduced u to all the people u need to know...where in jersey cant u go and say "IM WITH BOBBY DESTINY???"...u fucking ungreatful log splitting homosexual...JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!...i think its time to cut u off.

Originally posted by bobydigital

OK....listen up everybody this is gonna be good...BAD ASS shut the fuck up asshole..GROW THE FUCK UP....holy shit...u obviously have a lot of time on your hands at your poor fucking excuse for a job...i guess in between the salad tossing and dick sucking u gotta take a break....most people take cigarrette breaks at work, u take spit breaks between loads in your mouth...u suck more dick than a hunts point whore on double shift overtime night...I DONT HAVE THE TIME to play stupid ass games with a Napolean complexed self-esteem lacking; faggot complexed asshole like you...if you need to post shit like u have been or name urself "bad ass" to make urself confident and to feel like a man...then so be it...try a psychiatrist asshole...and maybe u will find out y u fixate sooooo much on GAYNESS or FAGGOTS( maybe its in u kid crying to get out!!)...

PS....its funny how people forget where they come from and to whom they owe what they have become...i should have left u where i found u...playing monopoy with your mom and dad on friday nights...BIlly i made u everything u r today...took u under my wing and showed you the ropes and now ur man enough to talk shit to me...remember who taught u everything u need to know and introduced u to all the people u need to know...where in jersey cant u go and say "IM WITH BOBBY DESTINY???"...u fucking ungreatful log splitting homosexual...JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!...i think its time to cut u off.

Of course BobbyDigital made me... He is the king he made me who I was :laugh: It is possible it is the other way around... Buddy are you smoking crack and why is it every post you refer to gay people what are you gay digital

You white trash log splitting fire wood stacking low life who gets his kicks talkin shit behind his computer. Now get over to my house in Wayne and clean up the tree that fell in my back yard you dental work needing maggot

:blown::hat:

Thank u to alll....im glad u guys liked that...im not into this corny ass bullshit with screaming at each other on the computer but bad ass just keeps pushing my buttons anyway thats all i have to say about that...its a done deal..im not even going to play his stupid game anymore...now ill take my bow and say thank u! :cool:

Originally posted by bobydigital

Thank u to alll....im glad u guys liked that...im not into this corny ass bullshit with screaming at each other on the computer but bad ass just keeps pushing my buttons anyway thats all i have to say about that...its a done deal..im not even going to play his stupid game anymore...now ill take my bow and say thank u! :cool:

Oh I think I am going to cry.....Hey Jerky fuck this Drama shit and lets start this 2003 Montreal Ski promoting

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Oh I think I am going to cry.....Hey Jerky fuck this Drama shit and lets start this 2003 Montreal Ski promoting

yes thats what im talking about...by the end of the day tomorrow we will have the flier with all the info posted on a thread on CP for everybody if anybody has any questions please pm either myself or BAD ASS...thanks..and this is going to be one u dont want to miss great time.