Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN all FASHION BAYBEES

dknybabe2929

Originally posted by mystify82281

sorry to clutter the board.... but individual people DO make up the public :D

Roninmess - It's pathetic to constantly make rude comments and judge people you have never met.

I have never started bullshit with anyone - Sorry you have those opinions, but please keep them to yourself.

but it IS a public message board, and people like me DO make up the public.:aright:

carry on children

Originally posted by incredulous

if you dont like, just dont read it. And if it bothered you that much, why did you respond

thanks dad :D

i responded to my girlfriend, not the pop tarts.

Thanks for participating. There will be some parting gifts for you after the program.:rock:

mssabina - I respect your comment - ;)

I just don't respect Ronimess - There is no need to make rude comments on the personal level, especially when he has never met either of us. If you have an opinion FINE - but insults are just childish.

roniNmess:direct:

mssabina - I respect your comment - ;)

I just don't respect Ronimess - There is no need to make rude comments on the personal level, especially when he has never met either of us. If you have an opinion FINE - but insults are just childish.

you are right, i shouldn'f og said that. sorry

Roninmess - were you born with a pole up your ass or did you just get bitter over time:confused: Dont address ANY of your childish comments to people you dont know...All it does is make you look like a closed minded fool...you dont know me or mystify for that matter so you shouldnt start uncalled for drama especially with people you know NOTHING about...so keep your little antics to yourself, it truly is the proper thing to do

:blank: