Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cult meeting at METRO - who is the LEADER???

George, Petey and Rydell told me last friday I'm the leader only if i change my name from Tempkid to Metrokid. They said they would love to give me the honers becasue they don't want weak faggets like thesanman, Kosta, or Gayfury to represent them,

but I don't think my homeboy Jersey Joel at Tempts would be to happy with name change:laugh: My contract is under negotations. and I heard Angel was out of the Cult becase last friday she was at RS.

ONE TIME, JUST ONE TIME!!! I miss Metro and I am banned!!!

This is beginning to upset me very much!! I must talk to George tonight, this is just to much of a burden on my shoulders, I cant take it anymore.

listen, i have been going for like 2 yrs now and luvin it, I should remove my crown for Hottie of the Month and put on a new one for Queen B of Metro/Merge!!

Tempkid, I dont know about u being the leader, but if you are as your wife i should be your partner.

Here is the deal me and Dan decided that we are the leaders and first order of buissness, is to do something about the early friday nights closing. We send this message out to the Metro owners, don't test are will and power.

Are cult enjoys bringing are company to your wonderful club, but there is place down the street called Joeys that stays open later.

Please don't test us.

I give props to danfury for bringing this up to me.

The ball is in your court Metro, do the right thing.

Originally posted by tempkid

Here is the deal me and Dan decided that we are the leaders and first order of buissness, is to do something about the early friday nights closing. We send this message out to the Metro owners, don't test are will and power.

Are cult enjoys bringing are company to your wonderful club, but there is place down the street called Joeys that stays open later.

Please don't test us.

I give props to danfury for bringing this up to me.

The ball is in your court Metro, do the right thing.

hello! i brought up the closing of metro early situation, PLS dont give dan props!! hello!

something must be done and why r there 2 leaders?, you cant handle the heat so u need a partner??

Originally posted by angelicious

hello! i brought up the closing of metro early situation, PLS dont give dan props!! hello!

something must be done and why r there 2 leaders?, you cant handle the heat so u need a partner??

I don't know, you can be the queen leader !

Are you happy now crybaby?

Originally posted by angelicious

I am not a crybaby :cry:

and I am the Queen B!!

We didn't want to promote you at first, but I had to beg the others to do so. Some people are saying you should be the cult leader of River Street instad. Your lucky I had you back kiddo.

Tempkid and Fury you fucking gay idiot butt buddies. You dont know negotiations at all. First off you cant be leaders b/c danfury has a criminal record of abducting little boys and sodomy as well as child molestation charges still pending. Tempkid youre out b/c last week I had to practically carry your pathetic ass out of the place and you didnt remember. Then this past friday you were the first one passed out. Sandman walked out on his own free will last week at 1am like a pussy.

Hail to the chief. One of these losers is gonna be a leader. Please PATHETIC.

DRE...can we get some insight.

Originally posted by kostaP

Tempkid and Fury you fucking gay idiot butt buddies. You dont know negotiations at all. First off you cant be leaders b/c danfury has a criminal record of abducting little boys and sodomy as well as child molestation charges still pending. Tempkid youre out b/c last week I had to practically carry your pathetic ass out of the place and you didnt remember. Then this past friday you were the first one passed out. Sandman walked out on his own free will last week at 1am like a pussy.

Hail to the chief. One of these losers is gonna be a leader. Please PATHETIC.

DRE...can we get some insight.

Kosta comes to Metro in a suit this week and all the sudden he has a pair of balls to talk down to me.

Kosta your talking shit to the wrong person. The last fuckface that did is still eating there food through a straw.

So no your fucking role and shut the fuck up.

Originally posted by tempkid

Kosta comes to Metro in a suit this week and all the sudden he has a pair of balls to talk down to me.

Kosta your talking shit to the wrong person. The last fuckface that did is still eating there food through a straw.

So no your fucking role and shut the fuck up.

First off I wasnt talking down to you. I think youre a bitch from last week. Know your role bitch. Watch your mouth or

"I'll Break Your Teeth"