Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Fri Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M TOO TIRED TO WRITE A BOOK SO I'LL MAKE IT BRIEF. RICHIE WAS INSANE HE SAVED THE NIGHT BECAUSE IT JUST AINT THE SAME WITH NO PETEY AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. george you be da man though. good seeing everyone i'll post better later i'm at work on no sleep:mad: but well worth it cause richie was off the fucking hook.

I must agree, last night was INSANE!!!! Richie was INSANE...I did not stop dancing all night...I am completely exhuasted.

It was great seein everyone... Hardcorekrock, Brian1500, splash, Badass, tempkid, Sandman, Kosta with a suit on (nice touch, I must say)

Rapture, you my girl...can't wait for tonight!!!

It was also great seein some new faces...NJStacked and his Donkeyfriend...Roddigga you are nutz!!! Angelicious, it was great to finally meet you...I believe Ericone made a guest appearance as well.

I guess the next time we all meet on TGE..

Hunnie...when will you make your guest appearance?

Hi girlie girl!!

I met some new ppl too!! I was very scared though, but I made it out ok. Thank god!!!

Suck the places closes so early now!!! We need to fixed that, I get my drink on and then it is time to leave.

Donkeyboy, njstacked,sholnger,dodgekid <--- I am very scared of all u guys!!

Originally posted by angelicious

Hi girlie girl!!

I met some new ppl too!! I was very scared though, but I made it out ok. Thank god!!!

Suck the places closes so early now!!! We need to fixed that, I get my drink on and then it is time to leave.

I think you are confusing lust for fear. Maybe, one day, you'll be lucky enough to GIT IT from one of us.

S ick night Im soooooooooo hung over. I feel like isht today. Great seeing everyone. Ericone, Roddigga doubledeuce, tempkid, fagfury (you grab my ass again Im knocking your queer ass out bitch) Brian ml2k28423 Angelickme xrapturex xxsplashxx cynstam and whoever the fuck else i saw. SAndfairy

To the crew good meeting you guys yest. Nice Fire shots!!!!!.

Originally posted by angelicious

Hi girlie girl!!

My little ANGEL don't complain about Metro closing early when you yourself peaced out from afterhours early.

The rest of the rockstars(badass,doubleduce,kelly90210,kosta,hardcore, eurochick, and many more) party all night long

good time. richie was on point. Crowd was a little weird but I was around good peeps so it was fun. George good to meet you and thanks for hookin' it up. WTF was in that flaming drink you made...holy shit my throat is bleeding!!!!! Also good meeting doubleduece, kostap (you pussy) and some other heads i really forget the names cuz i ran a bar tab, and the bar tab ran me. A few times I broke off from our little area to check out the rest of the place. Nice venue.

Shout to tempskid, my partner in crime. Sorry we didnt come back to afterhours, it was out of my hands. Roddigga hadda wake up early to go to his cub scout troop bakesale (he's a den leader), so we had to peace out early. We'll make it up soon, and if not, definitely already looking forward to the summer.

-eric

Eric your my NIGGA and you too Jigga, my Mexican friend.

Eric I was going to go to Deko tonight, but I don't think so anymore. Me, you and Roddie have to catch up with each other more often, we can't just wait for the Belmar days.

I actually just talked to Digga a couple of hours ago, I'm supposed to go up to MO town and play with some cds, but FUCK that

I ain't going there.

ERIC talk to you soon son.

Are you going to WMC this year?

Give Kathy a kiss for me.

a little late on the review.....

Friday was another incredible night. Richie great set as usual :-)

Cynstam, always a pleasure sweetie. Saturday was great as well..

Someone yanked my hat off, think is was xxsplashxx, next time you are going down kid...LOL JK

Brian-thank you for the water, that was very much appreciated...after I drank almost all of yours.

Nice to meet angelicious earlier in the evening..remember meeting a few others...

kostap, nice of you to show, I was wondering where you guys were, then all of a sudden i heard you holla, and everyone said, Kosta's here...LOL Nice suit by the way. :D

Nice seeing danfury, hardcorekrock, i think i met tempkid briefly ????, and everyone else i missed.