Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Review

Im sooooooooooo freakin watsed now..Its like 3:45 and I cant beleive so many epople did not show up..i have to stop typying because im drunk...Pics form deco posted tom.

Jen i missed ya beatch!!!!!!!!

Dan where were you hiding all night??

badass I had a great time...white camaro aka chris lets see if I remeber anything in the morning!

maria

Originally posted by djdanfury

BTW Dogekid if ur drivin i'm goin to kcick ur asssss.... ur wasted

i got news to spread tomorrow about a certain female. let's just say that she will never show her face in the garden state for the rest of her young life. that is all. i shoulda come with danfury. thx for the drinks. we need to talk tomorrow. pm me.

goodnight all, i'm off to xanyland.

Daniel you sick fuck!!!!!!

I thought you felt like shit and you were not going out?

Thanks for the wake up call this morning at 7am.

Do you remember calling me from SF begging me to come

"the girls were the hottest you ever see"

Your one of a kind, I don't think there is anybody out there like you, you crazy maniac fuck.

Decko was hott last night...pretty crowded...but it was a good crowd lotta hot woman....Santana...wow...good fucking music if i wasnt as tired as i was i wouldve been all over the place....nice meeting the Solar crew...cool people...Dan fury the factory damn kind....good for u i cant even think about that till next week...im all about the classics...Bad ass where the hell are u still sleeping???....ur soooo soft!!....we do afterhours for a few hours and u cant wake up till monday night.

DJ Dan, the traveling man... coast to coast, party to party, Factory to Factory, you're all over the place kid! You remind me of my younger self. Good to see you last night and yes I do remember you. The next time I get out to Deko and hopefully that wont be anytime soon, lol, I've got to catch up with c-people early instead of running into you people when they turn the lights on.

Starbryte, nice seeing you again too. Gotta catch up earlier for drinks sometime. Last weekend or maybe it was a Thursday night, were you with a girl named Sue?

I think I passed Binoy coming out of the bathroom, other than that I dont remember seeing anyone else.

Serge all I have to say is, that a boy!

Originally posted by solargirl

Im sooooooooooo freakin watsed now..Its like 3:45 and I cant beleive so many epople did not show up..i have to stop typying because im drunk...Pics form deco posted tom.

Jen i missed ya beatch!!!!!!!!

Dan where were you hiding all night??

badass I had a great time...white camaro aka chris lets see if I remeber anything in the morning!

maria

Hey sweetie!! I hope Hype told you what happened!! I told him to tell all you guys!! I'm glad you missed me cuz I missed you too!! I have to go get my pics now!! I will have to give them to you cuz I can't post them!!

Jennifer;)

Originally posted by njdionysus

Starbryte, nice seeing you again too. Gotta catch up earlier for drinks sometime. Last weekend or maybe it was a Thursday night, were you with a girl named Sue?

nice seeing you!! :D yes definitely next time we will possibly talk through an entire drink together!!! I do have a friend Sue who goes out with us mostly all of the time, and yes she was there last Thursday with us. Do you know her? Long brown curly hair?

I had such a good night last night, it was weird being there on a Saturday vs. Thursday cause the setup was throwing me off a little, but I still love it.:love2: Richie was sick especially from 1 till 130!!! Very crowded but tolerable I guess. Nice seeing joe (thank you so much for the list), binoy, bmw4jay (for ONE SECOND at the end, haha), the hype- you know I loved that tie!!! ;)

djdanfury, you feG... when I asked you about factory I had wanted you to be like, "hell no I am not going" just so I could say to my friends, "see another person is not going either"... instead you lit up like a christmas tree and ran off yelling, "I'm going to FACTORY!!! I'm going to FACTORY!!!" which then resulted in my friends getting even MORE excited and MORE trying to talk me into going!!! Thanks for the backfire!! :laugh: hope you had a good time though.

DeKo SAturday was once again ridiculous. Richie droppin some serious beats (especially "2 Months Off" :eek: ) Another great lookin crowd and vibe. Good to see all the regulars and meet some new people. Thanks Serg and Joe for the door treatment. I don't know what or where I'd be this fall/winter without DeKo. Thanks to the people who make this party possible. It's bangin :aright:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

DeKo SAturday was once again ridiculous. Richie droppin some serious beats (especially "2 Months Off" :eek: ) Another great lookin crowd and vibe. Good to see all the regulars and meet some new people. Thanks Serg and Joe for the door treatment. I don't know what or where I'd be this fall/winter without DeKo. Thanks to the people who make this party possible. It's bangin :aright:

Hey all... Last night was my first night at DEKO... Definately had a good time... People were really nice... And alot of sick tracks...

Especially loved FLY LIFE at the end of the night...

P.S. If here is anyone on this board who works there or knows someone who works there... I LOST MY CELL PHONE... Damn thing fell off the clip... Motorolla Time Port... :(

If anyone has info... Please let me know...

Thanks

Scott

Originally posted by StArBrYte

nice seeing you!! :D yes definitely next time we will possibly talk through an entire drink together!!! I do have a friend Sue who goes out with us mostly all of the time, and yes she was there last Thursday with us. Do you know her? Long brown curly hair?

Yes I know Sue a little, lawyer Sue, cute Sue - she's a friend of my friend Amy, thats how I know her. Ask her about our horrible trip to Factory for her birthday a couple of years ago. I thought it was her, but I wanted to make sure it wasnt the Red Bull blurring my vision. Damn I surprise myself sometimes, I cannnnnnn still see after 10+ Bull and Gooses!

Despite the fact I was goin through Hunnie818 and JPDD810 withdrawl the whole nite, I did make the best of it and had an amazing time. I think thats the most I have danced at Deko since I dunno how long. Hopefully I can take over the box again on wensday nite like i did this past saturdya nite.

I wanna give a special thanks to...

Jarmenio - thanks for the comp

JPDD - thanks for the comp

Binoy- always makin sure I am havin a good time

WhiteCamero - we tore white castle up

BMW4Jay - thanks for the Rivera track

solargirls - nice pics you took

if it wasn't for Dek0 saturday nites, I'd be lost...

Originally posted by thehype

Despite the fact I was goin through Hunnie818 and JPDD810 withdrawl the whole nite, I did make the best of it and had an amazing time. I think thats the most I have danced at Deko since I dunno how long. Hopefully I can take over the box again on wensday nite like i did this past saturdya nite.

I wanna give a special thanks to...

Jarmenio - thanks for the comp

JPDD - thanks for the comp

Binoy- always makin sure I am havin a good time

WhiteCamero - we tore white castle up

BMW4Jay - thanks for the Rivera track

solargirls - nice pics you took

if it wasn't for Dek0 saturday nites, I'd be lost...

Hey I asked Brian about you and he said HI! How funny is that you knew him since 8th grade..

wow what a rough weekend..

Solargirl - I don't remember seeing you guys once the entire night, until the very end... Where were u all hanging out?

Starbryte - you should have gone to SF, it was a great time.

NJdion - good to see u

badass and digital - disappeared at the very end also.

Dogekid, NJStacked and DB were in full force also...