Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri Review

Place SUCKS. Worst club ive been to since I went to club malibu when i was 16. Music was not too bad but every other aspect was the worst. It looks like a hotel conference room they converted into a club by putting a huge bar in the middle. It wont last long at all. I was there 15 mins and wanted to leave...half the people left by 12:30. I'm not trying to be a hater, just trying to give my impression. Just not a good place at all. Im pissed that i got talked out of going to deko to go there. :(:mad:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ericone

Place SUCKS. Worst club ive been to since I went to club malibu when i was 16. Music was not too bad but every other aspect was the worst. It looks like a hotel conference room they converted into a club by putting a huge bar in the middle. It wont last long at all. I was there 15 mins and wanted to leave...half the people left by 12:30. I'm not trying to be a hater, just trying to give my impression. Just not a good place at all. Im pissed that i got talked out of going to deko to go there. :(:mad:

Don't let latinaz hear you say that. :eek:

Originally posted by ou812

Don't let latinaz hear you say that. :eek:

ALREADY DID READ IT!! :(

ERICONE - YOU LOOKED MISERABLE WHEN I SAW YOU - OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDNT WANT TO BE THERE - SO THAT PLACE DIDNT HAVE A CHANCE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOUR HEART WAS ON DEKO.

BUT IT WAS STILL GOOD TO SEE YOU

BUT YOU GOTTA REMEMBER - WHEN ITS NO COVER CHARGE AND $2 DRINKS = ALL THE ASSHOLES ARE OUT - AND I MEAN ALL OF THEM :blown:

EVEN I WAS FLIPPING OUT - PEOPLE WOULD ORDER LIKE 10 CORONAS AND TIP $1? - YOU GOTTA BE FUCKIN KIDDING ME..:bigfinge:

Originally posted by latinaz

ERICONE - YOU LOOKED MISERABLE WHEN I SAW YOU - OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDNT WANT TO BE THERE - SO THAT PLACE DIDNT HAVE A CHANCE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOUR HEART WAS ON DEKO.

BUT IT WAS STILL GOOD TO SEE YOU

BUT YOU GOTTA REMEMBER - WHEN ITS NO COVER CHARGE AND $2 DRINKS = ALL THE ASSHOLES ARE OUT - AND I MEAN ALL OF THEM :blown:

EVEN I WAS FLIPPING OUT - PEOPLE WOULD ORDER LIKE 10 CORONAS AND TIP $1? - YOU GOTTA BE FUCKIN KIDDING ME..:bigfinge:

welcome to the club life!!

zee.. hwo many people did u do last night??

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

welcome to the club life!!

zee.. hwo many people did u do last night??

REMINDS ME OF NEW YEARS EVE AT CLUB ABYSS WHERE EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER IS OUT THAT ARE NOT CLUB PEOPLE

IM NOT SURE BUT FROM WHERE I WAS IT LOOKED PACKED

BUT YOU COULD MOVE ABOUT..

THE PLACE CAN HOLD ABOUT 1000 PEOPLE....

REMINDS ME OF NEW YEARS EVE AT CLUB ABYSS WHERE EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER IS OUT THAT ARE NOT CLUB PEOPLE

IM NOT SURE BUT FROM WHERE I WAS IT LOOKED PACKED

BUT YOU COULD MOVE ABOUT..

THE PLACE CAN HOLD ABOUT 1000 PEOPLE....

:eek:

Do you think it will be good on wed. I'm performing there and I was wondering how thw crowd would be :confused:

Originally posted by dancechica

:eek:

Do you think it will be good on wed. I'm performing there and I was wondering how thw crowd would be :confused:

ITS DEF. WILL BE BETTER BECAUSE THERE WILL BE A COVER CHARGE (dont know how much yet)

AND THE DRINKS WONT BE $2 SO THE DRUNKS WHO DONT HAVE MONEY WONT BE THERE EITHER..... :aright:

AND REINA IS PERFORMING THAT NITE.....

IT WILL BE GOOD:hat:

GIVE THIS PLACE A CHANCE - ITS NEW!!

i was in a great mood until i walked into the place and knew instantly it was horrible. My heart wasnt at deko but Im now pissed I didnt go there. Took minimum 20-30 mins to get a drink. Not ur fault. They shoulda had at least 4-5 stations back there. Z, You know how a professional, real club is run and that was not it. I gave it a chance, trust me. HAha, place just blows. And seriously, the whole front area was pretty crowded when i first got there, but by 12:30, it was clear, and it wasnt because people moved to the dance floor. ...they left. It'll be closed or a hip hop club by new years.

i was in a great mood until i walked into the place and knew instantly it was horrible. My heart wasnt at deko but Im now pissed I didnt go there. Took minimum 20-30 mins to get a drink. Not ur fault. They shoulda had at least 4-5 stations back there. Z, You know how a professional, real club is run and that was not it. I gave it a chance, trust me. HAha, place just blows. And seriously, the whole front area was pretty crowded when i first got there, but by 12:30, it was clear, and it wasnt because people moved to the dance floor. ...they left. It'll be closed or a hip hop club by new years.

WELL LIKE I POSTED BEFORE WHEN ITS $2 DRINKS ALL THE "LOCALS" ARE OUT..BELIEVE ME I WAS GOING CRAZY HUN..I TRIED TO GET TO YOU AS QUICK AS I COULD...:isok:

AND ITS NOT GONNA BE A HIP HOP PLACE FOR NEW YEARS!! :mad:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Z,

dancechica is Reina.

:D :D

HOW COOL!!!:aright:

GIRLFRIEND I WILL BE SINGING THAT SONG WITH YOU BEHIND MY BAR WHILE YOUR PERFORMING!!!!!!

THAT SONG - NO ONES GONNA CHANGE YOU - I HAVE SOMEONE TO SING THAT TO!!! SAD BUT TRUE!!

(no - IM NOT SUCKING UP!!) :D

HOW COOL!!!:aright:

GIRLFRIEND I WILL BE SINGING THAT SONG WITH YOU BEHIND MY BAR WHILE YOUR PERFORMING!!!!!!

THAT SONG - NO ONES GONNA CHANGE YOU - I HAVE SOMEONE TO SING THAT TO!!! SAD BUT TRUE!!

(no - IM NOT SUCKING UP!!) :D

:(

Unfortunately honey, i think everyone has someone for that song me included. I hope to meet you that night I love to get a chance to me all my fans. It's what my job is all about. ;)

Originally posted by dancechica

:(

Unfortunately honey, i think everyone has someone for that song me included. I hope to meet you that night I love to get a chance to me all my fans. It's what my job is all about. ;)

ACTUALLY I USED TO WORK AT CLUB ABYSS AND MY EX-BOYFRIEND WAS JOHNNIE B ....ITALIAN TALL WITH HIS HAIR THAT ALMOST LOOKED LIKE A MOHAWK.

once you see me you'll recognize me - BUT THEN AGAIN MAYBE NOT.....but I'll come up to you and introduce myself to you ...

Its gonna be fun that nite!!:hat:

ACTUALLY I USED TO WORK AT CLUB ABYSS AND MY EX-BOYFRIEND WAS JOHNNIE B ....ITALIAN TALL WITH HIS HAIR THAT ALMOST LOOKED LIKE A MOHAWK.

once you see me you'll recognize me - BUT THEN AGAIN MAYBE NOT.....but I'll come up to you and introduce myself to you ...

Its gonna be fun that nite!!:hat:

I do remember you and it will be cool to see you again its been awhile girl:tongue:

I thought Cherri was very good in my opinion, and im not only saying that because I work there. The music was really good, and the venue is set up veryyyyy nice. It was the grand opening and a lot more people came more than we thought so we were a lil overwhelmed, and could have been more organized.. BUTTTT....things are going to be changed and improved...they are adding 2 NEW BARS, MORE BARTENDERS and more waitresses in the VIP area so the service will be very fast. Soooo it will be MUCH better and organized next time u come. I promiseeeee. This Wed I hope some of u come to support mr. bunny lovaaaaa TOOOOOCH;) for Thanksgiving eve and also REINA will be performing that night:D

~Brittany:)

Place SUCKS. Worst club ive been to since I went to club malibu when i was 16. Music was not too bad but every other aspect was the worst. . It wont last long at all. I was there 15 mins and wanted to leave...half the people left by 12:30.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thats what happens when you get greedy asshole club owners

that think of their pockets, not the party. Shitty staff, shitty DJ's

and the shittiest club manager Iv'e ever seen! This fuckin herb

was standing outside the club (i think his name is anthony)

like don fuckin juan with a tie so long it was hanging to his knees.

LOOSER!!!!

Walked in...just about the UGLIEST crowd Iv'e ever seen!!!

Took about 45 minutes to get a god damm drink. And they were

weak as fuck. Music.....HORRIFUCKINBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY BRING IN REJECT DJS FROM NY THAT SUCK????????????

Too bad, w/ the right team in there, the place would have done

ok.

Hey manager, stop borrowing your dads suits dildo!!