Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri Review

Originally posted by babyfacewrior

Originally posted by ericone

Place SUCKS. Worst club ive been to since I went to club malibu when i was 16. Music was not too bad but every other aspect was the worst. . It wont last long at all. I was there 15 mins and wanted to leave...half the people left by 12:30.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thats what happens when you get greedy asshole club owners

that think of their pockets, not the party. Shitty staff, shitty DJ's

and the shittiest club manager Iv'e ever seen! This fuckin herb

was standing outside the club (i think his name is anthony)

like don fuckin juan with a tie so long it was hanging to his knees.

LOOSER!!!!

Walked in...just about the UGLIEST crowd Iv'e ever seen!!!

Took about 45 minutes to get a god damm drink. And they were

weak as fuck. Music.....HORRIFUCKINBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY BRING IN REJECT DJS FROM NY THAT SUCK????????????

Too bad, w/ the right team in there, the place would have done

ok.

Hey manager, stop borrowing your dads suits dildo!!

FROM WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE THE ONLY REASON WHY EVERYONE IS BASHING THIS PLACE SOOO MUCH IS BECAUSE IT SEEMS AS THOUGH AVERYONE HATES THE OWNER. AM I RIGHT?????

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give these fuckers a chance to get off the ground, for those of you who didn't like it the first night, give them a chance to iron out the mistakes they made - Rome wasn't built in a day - If you show some support to a new venue you will be suprised what it can turn into - Metro Lounge was weak at first but they turned that around wthin weeks of opening. Patience.

Originally posted by exit82

FROM WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE THE ONLY REASON WHY EVERYONE IS BASHING THIS PLACE SOOO MUCH IS BECAUSE IT SEEMS AS THOUGH AVERYONE HATES THE OWNER. AM I RIGHT?????

i dont know the owner...the only thing i know about him is he owns a real shitty club...hahaha:laugh:

Originally posted by angelicious

Brian, thats what i thought too. I was thinking is that Reina posting. LOL

Whats UP, Reina!!!!!! :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Hey guys how are you all doing?Im sure Ive met most of you at Joeys a couple of weeks ago. Thanks to pipdaddy,ou812,nydionysus for all the love. Hope to see you guys there.

i dont know the owner...the only thing i know about him is he owns a real shitty club...hahaha:laugh: [/

YOU ARE JUST A MISERABLE FUCK.

I dont think Eric is a miserable fuck, I think he just stated his opinion and you dont agree with it. :finger2:

i dont know the owner...the only thing i know about him is he owns a real shitty club...hahaha:laugh: [/

YOU ARE JUST A MISERABLE FUCK.

you dont know me like that son. anyone who knows me knows that im a funloving kid and usually make the best of a situation. haha, last night i was miserable though, and i was trying hard to not be....did u even go?

you dont know me like that son. anyone who knows me knows that im a funloving kid and usually make the best of a situation. haha, last night i was miserable though, and i was trying hard to not be....did u even go?

NO I ACTUALLY DIDNT GO BUT I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE AND WENT AND THEY SAID IT HAS ALOT OF POTENTIAL.

NO I ACTUALLY DIDNT GO BUT I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE AND WENT AND THEY SAID IT HAS ALOT OF POTENTIAL.

my review was of ONE night and my initial impression of the club. yeah, i got a 67 mustang in my driveway that is all rusty and has no wheels but it's got alotta potential too....:laugh:

Originally posted by babyfacewrior

Place SUCKS. Worst club ive been to since I went to club malibu when i was 16. Music was not too bad but every other aspect was the worst. . It wont last long at all. I was there 15 mins and wanted to leave...half the people left by 12:30.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thats what happens when you get greedy asshole club owners

that think of their pockets, not the party. Shitty staff, shitty DJ's

and the shittiest club manager Iv'e ever seen! This fuckin herb

was standing outside the club (i think his name is anthony)

like don fuckin juan with a tie so long it was hanging to his knees.

LOOSER!!!!

Walked in...just about the UGLIEST crowd Iv'e ever seen!!!

Took about 45 minutes to get a god damm drink. And they were

weak as fuck. Music.....HORRIFUCKINBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY BRING IN REJECT DJS FROM NY THAT SUCK????????????

Too bad, w/ the right team in there, the place would have done

ok.

Hey manager, stop borrowing your dads suits dildo!!

your just mad because he didnt want you to promote for the club. BE HONEST! it was packed without you. the music sucked ? sure it did you must of been somewhere else because eveyone enjoyed it. the bar was slow, probaly becuase of dicks like you ordering 20 diff shots feeling like big shot spending $40. SCRUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had a great time...the service was a little slow but it was mobbed and they only had like 5 bartenders. im sure the kinks will be ironed out within the next few weeks. besides that, the place looks beautiful, crowd was good, hot girls, dj was pretty sick imo. "boooots on the fuckin' run!!". people looked like they were having a great time. i'll definately be back!.

my review was of ONE night and my initial impression of the club. yeah, i got a 67 mustang in my driveway that is all rusty and has no wheels but it's got alotta potential too....:laugh:

Now your just being cruel ........do me a favor --

DONT BE CRUEL..you've stated your opinion ...THANKS

Originally posted by baldbull

your just mad because he didnt want you to promote for the club. BE HONEST! it was packed without you. the music sucked ? sure it did you must of been somewhere else because eveyone enjoyed it. the bar was slow, probaly becuase of dicks like you ordering 20 diff shots feeling like big shot spending $40. SCRUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cannot believe i post an honestr review and i get ripped for it.

hahaha, whaaaat. as for me promoting...shit, im not even a promoter. if ur referring to me emailing whateverEnt when you guys posted about it, well, youre right. I asked about bouncing/bartending/promoting in general but after he sent me his number i never called. I decided i wasnt interested. haha, fucking joke son. I could tell from the way you guys were going about things that the place would be poorly operated. I wanted nothing to do with it. As for drinks, I had 2. It was "packed" until 12:30 then honestly i looked around and half the people had left. So it holds 1000 people, how many came in, let's hear the numbers. I know u got the count!!! Lets hear it!!!....????? I'd guess MAYBE 550...a club opening in jersey should be turning people away. Call me a scrub and make up shit but bottom line is i pointed out obvious shortcomings with the club and youre acting defensive.