Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri Review

Originally posted by ericone

self defense baby, im sorry, ill be good! muah!:D

it wasnt directed towards you about promoting. so sorry if you did.

also there was 822 people who came throught the doors. i think thats a good # for a opening night when capacity is 1,000. when deko capacity in the club area is 750. i guess that says it all.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by baldbull

also there was 822 people who came throught the doors. i think thats a good # for a opening night when capacity is 1,000. when deko capacity in the club area is 750. i guess that says it all.

i'll let this conversation die without comparing deko and cherri. haha

THE END!

SO HERE IS MY QUESTION: THE PLACE WAS NOT THAT BUSY AFTER SPENDING A SHIT LOAD OF MONEY ON KTU, FREE ADM. AND $2.00 DRINKS ALL NIGHT... DO YOU THINK, JUST FOR ONE MOMENT, IT MIGHT GET ANY BETTER WHEN YOU CHARGE $7-$10 AT THE DOOR & RAISE YOUR DRINK PRICES UP TO $5.00..? WHEN THE PLACE GOES UP FOR SALE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME... THANKS

First Off...Deko Capacity is ALOT more than 750 and that woud be a slow night for us. Thats all I have to say.

See Everyone Wed night at Deko or Abyss. MADNESS on RT 35!!!!

Originally posted by binoys

First Off...Deko Capacity is ALOT more than 750 and that woud be a slow night for us. Thats all I have to say.

See Everyone Wed night at Deko or Abyss. MADNESS on RT 35!!!!

No offense, cuz the party at Deko rocks but its too damn crowded in there. I'm tired of the rude people (girls included) pushing their way around all night, thats fucking annoying. Having to practically tackle a bartender to get a drink doesnt make for happy customers either. Sometimes less is more! Its a shame Deko isnt a larger venue cuz Richie Santana has been tearing it up!

binoy, if this was two years ago you would of said hunka bunka was the best. of course the place paying you is the best so why would i take your opinion when its bias. abyss, please there days are long gone. also how many different clubs has deko been before it got good? so your all o mighty kostis & demtri had ruff times to. i remember being @ abyss when it first opened it was empty & shit.

ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

binoy, if this was two years ago you would of said hunka bunka was the best. of course the place paying you is the best so why would i take your opinion when its bias. abyss, please there days are long gone. also how many different clubs has deko been before it got good? so your all o mighty kostis & demtri had ruff times to. i remember being @ abyss when it first opened it was empty & shit.

ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First OFF...Where in my post did i say that Deko was the best!!???

All I said was that the capacity was more than you said it was, and to lets not go comparing the two cause there was no reason for that cause it would cause Drama. Now if you took that the wrong way then sorry but i didnt think i worded it as to sayin Deko was the best.

I RARELY give an opinion of my own parties, that is stupid, Ill give my Music Review but will never say the party is better than any other party, thats bad for business.

Also one of my Good Friends that I brought a long ways in this business is spinning there on Thursdays, so why would I say anything negative about the club.

Well I must say there are alot of good responses to the club and alot of negative, but all are welcomed, the personal attack on me about being at the door and wearing my fathers suit uncalled for. I've been doing this for along time We had kinks to work out when I worked at abyss in 93 and for the 3 years I was at bunka we had a ton of ups and downs. The end result is this, we will be working on correcting everything we can over the next few weeks to make this a great venue, we put this whole thing together in 5 weeks. If it were up to me we would have taken a hell of alot longer. But the owner didnt understand the business and after seeing how crowded we were he now is open to more moves and changes. As far as compairing us to other clubs thats stupid. Clubs like abyss and deko and bunka and metro all do a great job and have owners who have been around for a long time and understand the business. You goto respect them and there business. As far as I go. I'm very confident in my managment abilities but you can only do with what you have and your owners allow. The decor at the club is very nice , the club is a great room and will only get better. I hope all of you that had a good time come back and continue to enjoy themselves and watch us grow. For those of you that didnt like the place for whateve reasons I appreciate your honesty and hope in the futre you come back and give us another chance. One more thing it seems like everyone is a critic and those of you in the business know that this is a business of ups, and downs and changes and bashing your owners, managers , promoter, dj's and bartenders doesnt help the issue. All we try to do is make a place fun, relaxing, up to date and profitable. Some will like what we do and some wont but to bash anyone on here for there oppinions makes no sense. Good luck to all.

Originally posted by whateverent

Well I must say there are alot of good responses to the club and alot of negative, but all are welcomed, the personal attack on me about being at the door and wearing my fathers suit uncalled for. I've been doing this for along time We had kinks to work out when I worked at abyss in 93 and for the 3 years I was at bunka we had a ton of ups and downs. The end result is this, we will be working on correcting everything we can over the next few weeks to make this a great venue, we put this whole thing together in 5 weeks. If it were up to me we would have taken a hell of alot longer. But the owner didnt understand the business and after seeing how crowded we were he now is open to more moves and changes. As far as compairing us to other clubs thats stupid. Clubs like abyss and deko and bunka and metro all do a great job and have owners who have been around for a long time and understand the business. You goto respect them and there business. As far as I go. I'm very confident in my managment abilities but you can only do with what you have and your owners allow. The decor at the club is very nice , the club is a great room and will only get better. I hope all of you that had a good time come back and continue to enjoy themselves and watch us grow. For those of you that didnt like the place for whateve reasons I appreciate your honesty and hope in the futre you come back and give us another chance. One more thing it seems like everyone is a critic and those of you in the business know that this is a business of ups, and downs and changes and bashing your owners, managers , promoter, dj's and bartenders doesnt help the issue. All we try to do is make a place fun, relaxing, up to date and profitable. Some will like what we do and some wont but to bash anyone on here for there oppinions makes no sense. Good luck to all.

VERY WELL SAID. IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY PLACES LIKE METRO WERE'NT EVEN HEARD OF UNTIL A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND NOW LOOK AT THAT PLACE. IT TAKES TIME FOR A PLACE TO GET UP AND RUNNING AND THERE ARE VERY FEW PLACES THAT TAKE OFF RIGHT AWAY. GOOD LUCK CHERRI.