• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thehog

:laugh: :laugh:

I tried to tell you fins fans all season long.:laugh:

They will never make it with Fiedler.

THE BUCS

now that's a real team.:D

For once. I must disagree with u ppl...Fiedler did not loose this game. Coaching and special teams lost this game. Everyone is here blaming Royals...Now i agree he F'd up with that Pussy ass punt..but Olindo didnt help any by missing that fucking Field goal and kicking the ball out In OT on the kick off...gave the fucking ball on the 40yrd line. and wtf was coach wanstead thinking throwing the ball on the 2yrd line with like less that 5 min left in the game....Alls I have to say is that it's a sad day in Dolphins history when we have 5 Probowlers on defense. The leading rusher in the NFL and most probably NFL MVP w/ Jason Taylor and we cant eve make the Playoffs...To you Jets fans that doubted us. You were right. WE CHOKED...i'll admit that. But FUCK YOU ALL if you think your going anywhere in the playoffs. your just gonna be another team that gets they're asses kicked and do nothing in the playoffs..and alls you accomplished this year is a worse pick in the draft. with that said...GO FUCKING BUCS!!! Keeping it real to my Florida teams.... FUCK DA JETS !!

J.E.T.S suck my ass!!!

Originally posted by bzfbutter1

The leading rusher in the NFL and most probably NFL MVP w/ Jason Taylor and we cant eve make the Playoffs...J.E.T.S suck my ass!!!

Ow man you must be stoned

I mean he is a great player but MVP? ..............NAW

I think Gannon will be MVP.:idea:

You right though. The fins have alot of talent with 6 pro bowl players they should have made the play offs.

Why do you think TB got rid of Royals? BECAUSE HE SUCKS! WTF were the fins thinking when they hired this guy.

:confused:

Ow man you must be stoned

I mean he is a great player but MVP? ..............NAW

I think Gannon will be MVP.:idea:

You right though. The fins have alot of talent with 6 pro bowl players they should have made the play offs.

Why do you think TB got rid of Royals? BECAUSE HE SUCKS! WTF were the fins thinking when they hired this guy.

:confused:

Sorry brother..Honest mistake...What I ment to say was NFL Defensive MVP....Typo..My bad...

Originally posted by elduderino

...I'm pissed Brad Johnson didn't make the Pro Bowl....GO BUCS!!!!!!

yeah that is some bull shit.

he should have made it.

if he get better then the bucs have a shot.

if he is still hurt the buck will not be able to win at philly.:(

Originally posted by bzfbutter1

For once. I must disagree with u ppl...Fiedler did not loose this game. Coaching and special teams lost this game. Everyone is here blaming Royals...Now i agree he F'd up with that Pussy ass punt..but Olindo didnt help any by missing that fucking Field goal and kicking the ball out In OT on the kick off...gave the fucking ball on the 40yrd line. and wtf was coach wanstead thinking throwing the ball on the 2yrd line with like less that 5 min left in the game....Alls I have to say is that it's a sad day in Dolphins history when we have 5 Probowlers on defense. The leading rusher in the NFL and most probably NFL MVP w/ Jason Taylor and we cant eve make the Playoffs...To you Jets fans that doubted us. You were right. WE CHOKED...i'll admit that. But FUCK YOU ALL if you think your going anywhere in the playoffs. your just gonna be another team that gets they're asses kicked and do nothing in the playoffs..and alls you accomplished this year is a worse pick in the draft. with that said...GO FUCKING BUCS!!! Keeping it real to my Florida teams.... FUCK DA JETS !!

J.E.T.S suck my ass!!!

If I ran that team, the Special Teams coach would be gone TODAY! And, if Dave does not have the balls to do it, he should be gone! FUCK THEM AND FUCK ALL JETS FANS. Football season is over for me.

yeah that is some bull shit.

he should have made it.

if he get better then the bucs have a shot.

if he is still hurt the buck will not be able to win at philly.:(

...I agree. The Bucs would need a miracle to beat the Eagles without Brad Johnson. We already saw what happened against the Steelers. The Bucs' defense won the Chicago game....but I seriously doubt they'd be able to pull that off against the Eagles. Well, at least Brad's recovery seems to be right on track. Plus, he has an extra week to recover.

I'm looking forward to the next season. Gruden is the sh*t. He'll do wonders for the Bucs' offense...things are looking good for Bucs' fans! If it doesn't happen this year, it'll be the next!! GO BUCS!!!! :D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

this should be easy for the Colts...real good Jet fans, u guys are packing ur bags after round 1:laugh:

What was the score of the Jets game ?

atleast they try hard and gave it 110%

The colts were just to good

How are the Dolphins doing ?

Originally posted by tempkid

I really want some feedback on what you guys think.

Since so much of you were so quick to jump on this thread a month ago.

OOOOPPPSSSS...sorry mis-judged the process by one week...this week at the Raiders?? ask ur players if they wanna fly Coach or Economy back to NYC?? u guys are simply putting off the inevitable...dont feel bad, if u come down for WMC i will buy u a beer....:laugh:;):laugh:

The BUCS annihilated the SF 49ers on Sunday. What a game!!!!!!!! :) I f*****g LOVED it! The Eagles are a different story...it'll be a tough game, but they can be beaten. It wouldn't be the first star quarterback the Tampa Bay defense shuts down. It's going to be a hell of a game to watch. GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gruden01_13_03_1.jpg