Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The offcial saleen351 sat night review....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Hit side bar around 11 ish. place is soooooooooooooooo great, my first time there, High quality chickenheads. I"m talking girls you'd like to date and actually talk to. I will certainly be going back all the time... Place is nice, drinks good, not sure of the prices, saleen doesn't pay:) .

So we are chilling and guyman decided to start a fight. Now i'm all about bar room brawls, considering I was a bouncer for 2 years, but I was having a rare good hair day, so I was a little hesitant to start tossing people over the balcony, but me and hog stepped up after these stunads surrounded guyman. They wanted none. Typical, lets yell about fighting so the bouncers will toss them out instead of just squaring up and throwing leather. So they were all talk, and backed off right after me and hog stepped up... So guyman with his pull got the guys tossed and we wacked out more drinks.

Then we roll posse deep to star bar. Probaly 20 of us. Star bar was such a great time, that i didn't leave all night. Wasn't too packed, i think the cold weather kept a lot of peoples in..But for those who were there, the girls were off the meter again. Music was great at times, and shitty at others, they are still working on brining djs in.

Things are in motion. Phone calls have been made and contracts are being setup.. So give it time and they will find the right vibe out there. Of course dark beat got the crowd going. It was such a blast just chilling out there with cpers and friends.

I got a tour of the inside, and I got some info on the sound, lights, vip tables, etc. Place is exactly like spin, just much bigger. At first I was thinking, they are going for the lauderdale crowd atmosphere, but naw, I was wrong, its a full fledged club... With all the lights and sounds of a miami club...This will be a close clone to spin, just bigger with way more bar space, much bigger dance floor, and real ligths... Has the second story balcony like spin.

This isn't Level where they book no talent. They are going for the big boys.. Which gets me excited. In the next few weeks, all of yous will have an opurtunity to voice who you want to play. They will listen..

Rest of lauderdale were rocking. Those two guys at BAR was off the hook again. BEST RAW TALENT, I'VE EVER SEEN. I Know some people are looking to make moves with them, not sure how or if they will leave BAR or play there only one night. Every week is just sick beats with them. Best musical vibe in south florida.. Can't wait too hear them in a large bar or club... I'll simply smoke a joint, sip on some baileys and just chill listening to their beats...

And lola i can't belived you skipped on hex hector, I totaly would of went, but the whole gay club thing is not me...

Big thank you to keith and steve for the hospitality...

pod when i get a chance, i'll run you by all the lights and sound shit. Curious to see what you think about it..

Saleen - my roomie said Hex wasn't that good...... so I went to the other place cuz I get free beers;)

And for the record, I would have creamed that little twat that was talkin' smack to my GuyMan................ I almost had to get ghetto on his ass......:D

I can't wait for them to open up the Chili Pepper again.... I looked past the curtains and just seeing the club brought back many many good memories for me.......... Hell yeah:eek:

Ummmmmmmm, did Nips get home in one piece???:confused:

And Jew, sorry to hear about your bad luck.............:laugh:

Lola;)

Originally posted by dabannedjew

which one was nips ????

and somone inform me of what I missed after I left, please......:D

That was my girlie friend that came w/ me. It was chilly out and her lil' nips were waving hi at me, so I gave her the dubious honor of being named Nipples.

I have no further comments:laugh: :eek::D

Lola;)

• 9 years later...