Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drunk and Embarassed!

OK..I need to hear from everyone...Has anyone been in a bad mood went out and drank way to much...and EMBARASSED themselves.

A guy that I really like was there and I was a complete wreck..I had to leave early cause i couldnt stand and was bumping into eveyrone...

? do you think that he will ever speak to me again?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chelly6399

OK..I need to hear from everyone...Has anyone been in a bad mood went out and drank way to much...and EMBARASSED themselves.

A guy that I really like was there and I was a complete wreck..I had to leave early cause i couldnt stand and was bumping into eveyrone...

I think everyone has had a moment or two they wished hadn't happened, but hey you deal with it....

Yes there has been OH so many times I've embarrassed myself.... but usually just on a normal night, not when I was mad or anything :laugh:

Okay there were many times I've fallen - some pretty bad ones though, I've had to get carried home and/or out of the bar once or twice, thrown up NUMEROUS times

But one funny time was in a cab on the way home and the cab driver was insisting I pay her $10 bc "that's what she charges for throwin up on her seats"

My BEST story is when I was really drunk w/my best friend and we went into this 24/7 deli and I apparently had a full fledged conversation IN SPANISH with the worker there..... I didn't remember this, I was told by my friend...... I didn't know I was capable of fluent spanish :laugh:

If this boy likes you...he'll understand...your only human and it happens to everyone....:tongue:

Unless you kissed his friends or stripped naked and got on the bar:eek: ...whatever you did is forgivable....

Besides....if he says something tell him next time he needs to stay with you to make sure it does'nt happen again...that should secure you his company for the evening! ;)

:D

Oh and Chelly I wouldn't worry too much..... We've all been there and done stupid things we wished didn't happen.

If he cares about you, he'll get over it and maybe even laugh with you about it!

Just make sure to apologize if u can..... like "sorry I was out of control and i had to leave early....."

Thanks guys...I am really stressing cuase I am sure I said some stupid things to him..The clincher is that he has a GF. We are just club hookups...which is fine with me cause I just got out of a 4 year relationship.....3 months ago.

I just dont want him to look at me any different.

I WANT TO WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE

I will keep everyone posted as I am sure I will see him Turkey eve at Metro.

yes I have lost my composer many times....it's something you can't control...the shots are flowing and then it hits you...BAM....you begin feeling woozy...can't form complete sentences.....and you're once very rhythmic dance moves all of the sudden turn into a sloopy arm swinging bounce :laugh:

don't worry...as long as this isn't something he witnesses every weekend I can't see why he wouldn't talk to you again. :D :D :D

Originally posted by mystify82281

My BEST story is when I was really drunk w/my best friend and we went into this 24/7 deli and I apparently had a full fledged conversation IN SPANISH with the worker there..... I didn't remember this, I was told by my friend...... I didn't know I was capable of fluent spanish :laugh:

Now that's funny......:laugh:

The clincher is that he has a GF. We are just club hookupsI just dont want him to look at me any different.

That should make u look at him different. He is cheating on his girl friend. You shouldnt being doing that and he shouldnt be as well.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

A club hook up that has a gf? I wouldnt sweat him all that much...doesnt sound like he is worth it. Find someone you can hook up with that doenst have a gf....

to each their own though.

If it makes you feel any better, one year, NYE, I was really tanked...met a real cool guy....

We decide to go dance, i completely busted my ass, i was stumbling all over the place...he was nice enough to pick me up anyhow.

he still called the next day and took me to dinner. Most people understand we all have those drunken states...;)

Thank you everyone for making me look at it in a different light..

I agree with you...I am friends with him and I am going to keep it that way from now on..I just dont want him to look at me like a drunk slob.....Hopefully TGE I will see him and we can just laugh at it and leave it like that...

WHY OH WHY do we do crazy things for guys.

Thanks guys...I am really stressing cuase I am sure I said some stupid things to him..The clincher is that he has a GF. We are just club hookups...which is fine with me cause I just got out of a 4 year relationship.....3 months ago.

I just dont want him to look at me any different.

I WANT TO WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE

I will keep everyone posted as I am sure I will see him Turkey eve at Metro.

Typical Jersey girl stays away from the nice guys and goes for the drama.................

I agree with you...I am friends with him and I am going to keep it that way from now on..I just dont want him to look at me like a drunk slob.....Hopefully TGE I will see him and we can just laugh at it and leave it like that...

because girls are idiots and Neena can agree with me on that one............you know who I am talking about Neena

that guy's a good friend of mine and said he's never been so embarassed in his life by your antics this weekend. maybe you should just move to nebraska and breed racing frogs.

he said he's never gotten drunk and done something he regretted, in fact, neither have i, never in my life... seriously.