Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Milan - Real Madrid...best Game In A While

milano

Originally posted by vipnerd

Rivaldo has never won anything in European competitions:D

Pardon my italian, but.......................:bigfinge:

How do U expect Rivaldo to have won anything in Europe when he played for Deportivo and Barcelona??:confused:

Barza won one Champions. Deportivo none. What else do you expect from him??

Now this year he is playing in the best team from Italy in the past 8 years. Because since the great Milan of '89-'95, there hasn't been a great italian side.

You can argue with me about Juventus. That they won it in '96. But you know what? They won in penalty kicks (4-2 if I'm not mistaken) after tying with Ajax 1-1.

On the other hand, we beat Steau Bucharest 4-0, Benfica 1-0 and Barcelona 4-0:eek:

And the following year we lost to Ajax 1-0, in which we deserved to win.

Anyway, don't ask one player to win a Champions for your team. Not even Maradona was able with Napoli. So please, don't pretend to put Rivaldo down. Not after playing his first year in Italy, his first year after winning the World Cup. He has won everything in his career except the Champions. Why do you think he left Barza? To be able to win the last title he hasn't got yet. But in order to achieve it, he needed a team with the will and strength. That's why he came to AC Milan.

I'm not being narrow minded with my argument. We have won five (5) Champions, only Real Madrid has won more (nine). But take away the first five in a row that Real won, and you will understand what AC Milan represents in the UEFA Champions League.

BTW, Juve and Inter together only won four. And that's it for Italy in Campions League.:cool:

Forza Milan!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by happyface

steping away from the european competiton for a second, hopefully INDEPENDIENTE puts away the argentinen tournament away once and for all.

Being the last game of the tournament........if they can't put it away this Sunday............believe me:............Boca Campeon!!!!!

Originally posted by milano

Pardon my italian, but.......................:bigfinge:

How do U expect Rivaldo to have won anything in Europe when he played for Deportivo and Barcelona??:confused:

Barza won one Champions. Deportivo none. What else do you expect from him??

Now this year he is playing in the best team from Italy in the past 8 years. Because since the great Milan of '89-'95, there hasn't been a great italian side.

You can argue with me about Juventus. That they won it in '96. But you know what? They won in penalty kicks (4-2 if I'm not mistaken) after tying with Ajax 1-1.

On the other hand, we beat Steau Bucharest 4-0, Benfica 1-0 and Barcelona 4-0:eek:

And the following year we lost to Ajax 1-0, in which we deserved to win.

Anyway, don't ask one player to win a Champions for your team. Not even Maradona was able with Napoli. So please, don't pretend to put Rivaldo down. Not after playing his first year in Italy, his first year after winning the World Cup. He has won everything in his career except the Champions. Why do you think he left Barza? To be able to win the last title he hasn't got yet. But in order to achieve it, he needed a team with the will and strength. That's why he came to AC Milan.

I'm not being narrow minded with my argument. We have won five (5) Champions, only Real Madrid has won more (nine). But take away the first five in a row that Real won, and you will understand what AC Milan represents in the UEFA Champions League.

BTW, Juve and Inter together only won four. And that's it for Italy in Campions League.:cool:

Forza Milan!!!!!!!!

Yooo!!!! Don't even start comparing Rivaldo with Maradona....even if Rivaldo wins five Champions (which he won't win not even one IMHO).......Diego was, is and will be from out of this world........

On the other hand, yes Rivaldo will have to proove w/your Milan that he can win this tournament.......you guys have a strong team.....but wouldn't beat Juventus.....that I know........

Also.....Lazio was a fantastic and offensive team....they didn't win it beacuse in futbol not always the best team wins a tournament..injuries..referees....even "powerful hands" are behind any given tournament.....

This bring me back to Diego.....what he did with Napoli.....will always hurt you guys up north.:laugh:

Yooo!!!! Don't even start comparing Rivaldo with Maradona....even if Rivaldo wins five Champions (which he won't win not even one IMHO).......Diego was, is and will be from out of this world........

This bring me back to Diego.....what he did with Napoli.....will always hurt you guys up north.:laugh:

well bostero,im gonna have to agree with you on this one.maradona is a legend.not even pele did what el diego did,yes pele has 3 world cups cause brazil had outstanding teams,but individualy maradona went to europe and destroyed it on the other hand pele came here to play for the cosmos.

milan has great team but i still think its a little early to say that you guys are going to take it.by the way rivaldo is out for a month on injury,sorry for the bad news :D

well bostero,im gonna have to agree with you on this one.maradona is a legend.not even pele did what el diego did,yes pele has 3 world cups cause brazil had outstanding teams,but individualy maradona went to europe and destroyed it on the other hand pele came here to play for the cosmos.

milan has great team but i still think its a little early to say that you guys are going to take it.by the way rivaldo is out for a month on injury,sorry for the bad news :D

Agreeing with a bostero is proof of your intelligence, happyface:)

Now... when it comes to Maradona......there has never been a futbol player that achieved what he did.....in or out of the field....while he was still a player.............

And it is too early for Milan to think they are going to take it.....Juve, Arsenal, even ManU or Inter can beat them.....it is not as they will be playing Torino:D

Rivaldo will be out for three weeks only, not a month. He will miss the game at Dortmund.

But, why the sarcastic smile?? You don't want to see the best player in the world play??? IMO, Rivaldo is the undisputed #1 player right now.

Coming back to your comment that "it is too early to say we are going to take it", the press in Italy is doing the same as I do. Some of the top experts in calcio in the world. Now, all this comes from knowing what AC Milan is historically. When the shirt makes the opponent's legs shake, and add to that the amazing team we have. Of course it is early, but you want me to tell you in May that we won it?, or you prefer me to tell you in November we will win it?

As to missing Rivaldo for the trip to Dortmund, the sunny side to this is that we will be able to field either Serginho ( I prefer him in the 2nd half for this away game) or Pippo. And Pippo and Shevchenko together up front, Mamma mia!!!!!! :eek:

Dortmund 0 - AC Milan 3:cool:

Forza Milan!!!!!!!!

Rivaldo will be out for three weeks only, not a month. He will miss the game at Dortmund.

But, why the sarcastic smile?? You don't want to see the best player in the world play??? IMO, Rivaldo is the undisputed #1 player right now.

Coming back to your comment that "it is too early to say we are going to take it", the press in Italy is doing the same as I do. Some of the top experts in calcio in the world. Now, all this comes from knowing what AC Milan is historically. When the shirt makes the opponent's legs shake, and add to that the amazing team we have. Of course it is early, but you want me to tell you in May that we won it?, or you prefer me to tell you in November we will win it?

As to missing Rivaldo for the trip to Dortmund, the sunny side to this is that we will be able to field either Serginho ( I prefer him in the 2nd half for this away game) or Pippo. And Pippo and Shevchenko together up front, Mamma mia!!!!!! :eek:

Dortmund 0 - AC Milan 3:cool:

Forza Milan!!!!!!!!

IMO.... history no longer plays such an important part......not if you have in front of you Real Madrid, Juventus, Arsenal, Barcelona, Manchester United, Valencia, Inter.............

Not with the amount of international players we got nowadays...

You guys might win in Dortmund.....but the team looks pretty much the same as last year when in Champions.........:rolleyes:

Anyway, Arsenal and Juve are my picks.....and we will never agree....:eek:

Just hope that by Match Day 10 you guys are qualified, because if not the treble is going to be pretty tough........say all together not come empty handed:D :hat:

IMO.... history no longer plays such an important part......not if you have in front of you Real Madrid, Juventus, Arsenal, Barcelona, Manchester United, Valencia, Inter.............

Not with the amount of international players we got nowadays...

You guys might win in Dortmund.....but the team looks pretty much the same as last year when in Champions.........:rolleyes:

Anyway, Arsenal and Juve are my picks.....and we will never agree....:eek:

Just hope that by Match Day 10 you guys are qualified, because if not the treble is going to be pretty tough........say all together not come empty handed:D :hat:

I should assume that your point is to tell me there are strong teams left in the Champions, duh! It's the Champions league.

We have a strong team, good reserve, and a team that is the base of last years + Rivaldo. IMO, that makes us stronger than last year.:cool:

Forza Milan!!!!

I should assume that your point is to tell me there are strong teams left in the Champions, duh! It's the Champions league.

We have a strong team, good reserve, and a team that is the base of last years + Rivaldo. IMO, that makes us stronger than last year.:cool:

Forza Milan!!!!

I'm gonna give U one you'll like........Redondo is back w/the team after 2 years injured......and says he feels like when his debut....he's in Ancelotti's list for this weekend.....

The Spanish media.......AS director......has praised your team.....so far away from most Italian teams......now don't get too cocky.....I insist it's a long way before the fat lady......

On the other hand.....the Madrid press......still hurt because they haven't scored a goal in four games.....and have to play Olimpia on Tuesday......have emphasized.....in an attack to the clean sheet of Barza......that Overmars goal.....against Leverkusen.....is valued at $4 million.....'cause in two and a half years at Barza......and because all the injuries he went thru.......Overmars has only scored his tenth goal with Barza........and since they paid $40 million for him........each goal is an average of $4 million....now......that is being really "losers"......:D