Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Snatch

shamus131

Originally posted by shamus131

We missed each other again. When I came in from the door I saw Dres and he said you were there, what time did you get there?

Hey Shawn! One of these days we'll meet! My whole night was one huge big fun blur, so asking me about time is like asking a blonde to say something intelligent. :tongue: If i had to guess, I would say we were there by 11? i was in axis for most of the night on the dancefloor. I think I briefly saw Dave (blurry, blurry).

anyway, it'll happen soon hopefully!:D

Did you come in the avalon guestlist door? I was at the door till almost midnight, I was in black with a leather jacket on.

haha she came in through the gueslist doors....with me :D and i think i saw you if you were standing by the doors around 11:15. keri you were not there by 11 hahah you wish!!!

also, you DID see Dave :D

im glad i have a good memory cuz when im drunk as fuck i still remember details :)

Yeah I still would have been out there at 11:15, did you ladies come in on my list because I don't remember hearing your names.

no we went in on my friend Arsits list...do you have a list as well? i wonder if i know you, ive been promoting a bit there.

Originally posted by 8am2early

haha she came in through the gueslist doors....with me :D and i think i saw you if you were standing by the doors around 11:15. keri you were not there by 11 hahah you wish!!!

also, you DID see Dave :D

im glad i have a good memory cuz when im drunk as fuck i still remember details :)

:laugh::drunk::screwy::spin2: