Clubplanet Nightlife Community

//*Breaksgiving! Open Bar and 4 Djs!!!!

jedimike

Wednesday, Breaksgiving 27th Nov 2k2 - SPECIAL EVENT!

Localsound presents Hard Candy Wednesdays with your host and resident DJ CHRIS GIN featuring Angelist (Pure & Gramaphone), and JohnE Volution and Tolgar our new monthly residents, pulled out of Katacomb.

Open Bar 9-10pm with paid cover

Our 4 DJ breakbeat event!! Resident Chris Gin will be joined by Pure and Gramaphone deck-spinner Angelist, a very beautiful and talented dj who by no means be gentle on your ears. Joining her and Chris will be JohnE Volution and Tolgar from Recess@Katacomb. This is a must-see event! We'll be giving away permanent VIP passes, VIP Booths, and bar-tabs for the evening! You DON'T have to work the next day so come and rage. We might even have some early turkey for ya! Hold the frickin beans!

Hard Candy Wednesdays at Big Wig

1551 W. Division St. (at Ashland/Milwaukee), plenty of street parking available, steps from Division St. Blue Line stop, cabs aplenty

8pm-2am, $10 cover

For reduced guestlist: email mail@localsound with names of all

$3 Bud/Bud Lights, industry courtesy pricing as well

For pictures, message boards and other info, please

visit www.localsound.com

Originally posted by lilliz77

thanks for the warm greeting and I had a wonderful time last night. A great way to start off the evening. I still can't get over you saying to me over and over "you really are little"...lol! :D

cool...I thought I made an ass of myself sayin that.. But I'm glad you had a good time... I finally got to socialize after 1:00 and got drunk fast.. Anytime you want to come, you're a comp guest of mine... U listen to the cd?

Originally posted by jedimike

cool...I thought I made an ass of myself sayin that.. But I'm glad you had a good time... I finally got to socialize after 1:00 and got drunk fast.. Anytime you want to come, you're a comp guest of mine... U listen to the cd?

You didn't make an ass, I thought it was cute and I took it as a compliment. I did listen a little today, I like it so far, I also told Chris I got his cd, so I have to let him know how I like it as well...thanks again. See you Saturday. :)